No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lederman Praises The Pacquiao vs. Marquez Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lederman Praises The Pacquiao vs. Marquez Judges

Juan Manuel Marquez has every reason to be mistrustful of judges as his fourth fight against Manny Pacquiao approaches.

Marquez is 0-2-1 against Pacquiao, yet makes very valid arguments regarding winning at least two of those fights. Not that knocking judges before facing Pacquiao again would do him any good, but Marquez claims he is confident the three judges assigned to Pacquiao-Marquez 4 will score their fight fairly Saturday night at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (HBO Pay-Per-View; 9 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Notice he said nothing about Byrd. One to watch this weekend ...

Comment

How does Byrd keep getting selected for anything? She is the benchmark for judging incompetence.

Comment

Jim, I gotta tell ya. These judges are great.

Comment

i can already here the complaints comming in once the decion is read and mannys hand is raised the sunday !

Comment

So were the judges for all 3 previous fights the same?? Marquez is like a losing team playing a close game but ends up losing at the end by a couple points then blames the refs for bad calls. U want ur arm raised at the end? Fight a dominate fight and not just fight to survive but dominate the fight and u'll win. Sick of the crying and whinning when u fought a close fight all 3 times. Go out there and lay it all on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Jim, I gotta tell ya. These judges are great.
              LMFAO, HAHAHAHA...i can serioulsy hear lederman's voice commenting over my head when you said this....these would be his exaclt words for words

Comment

don't know why byrd got the call here,if they were concerned about fair judging byrd shouldn't be on there,if this person scored the fight for trout by that large of a margin something is wrong,also had a long time ago Hopkins beating calzaghe,not a good judge and hopefully will not mess up the fight

Comment

Screw the judges JMM. You think a close points win over Pacquiao is going to prove that you're the better fighter? All that it will do is create Pacquaio Marquez 5! You have to knock him out this time Juan!

Comment

Why concern with the judges fair judging JMM? I thought you will go for the KO this time to make all the judges impertinent! But in case the other way around, then isn't really true that you are for the action pack, but a boring clash of counter-punching
                    Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 12-07-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X