Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better fight atmosphere form the crowd: Hatton-Manchester or Cotto-NYC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better fight atmosphere form the crowd: Hatton-Manchester or Cotto-NYC?

Which crowd atmosphere do you think is better and would have been more fun to at? I personally think these are the two best crowd atmospheres in all of Boxing. I would rather have seen Cotto fight @ the Garden but a Hatton fight in Manchester would be nuts as well more like a soccer game.
    Hatton in Manchester
    74.51%
    Cotto at the Garden
    25.49%

Hatton.........by a mile.

Comment

Hatton fight when he fought floyd here in vegas i have never seen a fight weekend like that with the fan base he had was the best most energized i have ever seen

Comment

Hatton. No contest.

Comment

Hatton of course.

Comment

I have rarely seen such an atmosphere as with Hatton in Manchester.

Comment

everyone saying Hatton fights but the poll is a lot closer. yeah i would say hatton fights have a better atmosphere but i am just a much bigger miguel cotto fan

Comment

There is no atmosphere in sports better than a Hatton fight in Manchester.

Cotto fighting at the Garden is awesome, no doubt...but nothing comes close to Hatton at home.

Comment

hatton

how comes none of the cotto voters explained why in the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    There is no atmosphere in sports better than a Hatton fight in Manchester.

Cotto fighting at the Garden is awesome, no doubt...but nothing comes close to Hatton at home.
                    ya i can dig that unfortunately i have attended neither

Comment

Working...
                    X