Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed this fight, but isn't it the same Freddy Hernandez that was knocked out in 1 round by Andre Berto? Lara went 10 full rounds with him?

Comment

Lol, "still fighting 10 rounders" You do realize that if a fight isn't for a title that they are virtually always scheduled for 10 rounds?....What a troll.

Comment

threads like this are great for pointing out the guys on here who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Comment

retty even fight. Lara has holes in d and ko power lacks vs top fighter. His stance and foot movement would cause problems though. Id love to see it, but the head butts and low blows were not attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            I love both Canelo and Lara, but Lara is a monster that nobody gives a chance. He'll beat everyone, even Mayweather
            I love them both to. I think they are the two best 154 lb. fighters in the world.I like Canelo to win, but Lara is a dangerous fight for anyone.
            Lara said he wants to fight Martinez, Canelo, Cotto, Molina, Trout, or Bundrage. Come on, Golden Boy, get Lara some good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
              are you people seeing hernandez face? Lara busting him up, looking fast and accurate as well as moving pretty good around the ring. I don't know if the ginger has the chin to fight the way he needs to to beat Lara.
              You make sense!!!!!

What is it with Lara's performance that leads you to believe Canelo would beat him? You can't hurt or KO all your opponents, so you box and win on points. Lara fought a good fight against an opponent he couldn't hurt.

Comment

Canelo smokes Lara and its not even close... Lara is so overrated its ridiculous

Comment

Canelo has a questionable chin and questionable stamina. He's some-what heavy on his feet and he has a low output. I don't understand how Canelo is supposed to decisively beat Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by 15RC View Post
                    Missed this fight, but isn't it the same Freddy Hernandez that was knocked out in 1 round by Andre Berto? Lara went 10 full rounds with him?
                    The dude is tough as crap though. Lara was landing clean pretty much the whole fight, over 200 power punches and Freddy didn't even wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Canelo smokes Lara and its not even close... Lara is so overrated its ridiculous
                      thank u

Comment

Working...
                      X