Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I'm not afraid to admit I truly digg that song ^^^
    You're married bruh. Nothing traumatizes a married man. You ever stop talkin to that wallet pic of Mrs Jose?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      No. No. I insist. You dont have to thank me. It was my pleasure. No seriously, it was my pleasure. I mean what are friends for?

My favorite manillow song is "Sandra".

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        My favorite manillow song is "Sandra".
        I'll play it Unc if you do me a favor and Green K my buddy RossCA.

Comment

You're married bruh. Nothing traumatizes a married man. You ever stop talkin to that wallet pic of Mrs Jose?
          For real??? check out the song "Jose Has Turned Into a Looney" LOL j/k.

Comment

Who here likes Gangnam style? I quite like the song.

Comment

I'll play it Unc if you do me a favor and Green K my buddy RossCA.

I used to sing the whole song when I was in 2nd year high school pre-rocker years and that was more than 30 years ago hehehehe. On my way to green RossCA.

Comment

You're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I used to sing the whole song when I was in 2nd year high school pre-rocker years and that was more than 30 years ago hehehehe. On my way to green RossCA.
                  See thats that tenderness in your soul Unc. Its what makes you anATG human being bruh. Thanks for hittin mah potna Ross with the greenz. If you could get some of the other heavy hitters to hit him with the greenz I'd greatly appreciate it. The dude is a stand up poster, and my rep aint big enough to show him the love he deserves.

Who woulda thought you were the rocker type. I think secretly you are some kinda high ranking offical in the PI's. Sec of State maybe????? :lookin:

Comment

Comment

just came back from dinner today is her birthday and I ate so much but I have to concentrate because the sex must happen even though I told the picture I'm not in the mood WHAT!!! I'm ****ing stuffed
                      Last edited by -jose-; 12-29-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X