No announcement yet.

Photos: Rigondeaux Training for Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos: Rigondeaux Training for Donaire

Just found these pics and thought I'd share.

http://ryanloco.com/guillermo-rigondeaux/

Awesome photography, bro. Very nice work.

Do you happen to know who the MMA guy is, working with Rigo?

Comment

Those aren't my photo's. They are by Ryan Loco. The mma guy is Vitor Belfort.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
        Those aren't my photo's. They are by Ryan Loco. The mma guy is Vitor Belfort.
        lol I knew that. I meant it was nice work by the photog.

I've heard of Belfort. He's a big name in MMA.

Comment

i guess Vitor trains at the same gym, cant wait for this fight, April 13 aint that far away n we have a nice schedule of fights coming up, so time is gona fly

Comment

Nice pics. I can't wait.

Comment

Nice pics. Wonder where this is at.

Comment

Rigondeaux is part of team Blackzillian? He better hope that their big fight curse does not rub of on him

Comment

I always see Rigo fighting with actual boxing shorts that he might have used in fights. I have never seen him with regular shorts is this a technique he uses to have everything as it will be in the actual fight?

I always wanted gold teeth but in my profession I need to look a certain way.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    I always see Rigo fighting with actual boxing shorts that he might have used in fights. I have never seen him with regular shorts is this a technique he uses to have everything as it will be in the actual fight?

I always wanted gold teeth but in my profession I need to look a certain way.
                    I've noticed that too and suspect what you said may be true.

If you want gold teeth, get a grill. They pop in and out. Broner and Garcia sported them after one of their fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X