No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Closing 2012: BoxingScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
    No way in hell should donair be higher then mares and Brian viloria shouldn't even be on the dam list
    Donaire's win over Nishioka trumps Mares' win over Moreno IMO, just because Nishioka was #1 at SFW and Moreno was #1 also, but at BW. Still great win for Mares. Vilora's run lately has been very understated, his win over Marquez cinched a top 10 spot for him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      I also think Froch is too high, but it's a good list overall. Danny Garcia is listed in the first 5 out, and also in the next 5 out though FYI.
      Caught that. Should be Roman in the latter.

Comment

I used to point to The Ring as the official top 10 p4p, but they've become such a joke I'm going to use BoxingScene for now as my reference. Good job guys

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          please dont let it be crold please dont let it be crold.

dammit it, its Crold.

Yawn, another horrible list, cmon Crold1, you dont listen to criticism, just let someone else make these lists. You clearly cant separate being a fanboy for being a journalist. Learning how to deal with criticism is one of those things that separates the fine line of fanboy : journalist.

Your like the local version of Ronnie Nathanielsz, but maybe thats your goal
          Yawn back.

Comment

crold, where did you have Pacquiao on your previous list?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              crold, where did you have Pacquiao on your previous list?
              Ward, Pac, May, JMM in the last list.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                Ward, Pac, May, JMM in the last list.
                I just wanted to see how far you had dropped him.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Donaire's win over Nishioka trumps Mares' win over Moreno IMO, just because Nishioka was #1 at SFW and Moreno was #1 also, but at BW. Still great win for Mares. Vilora's run lately has been very understated, his win over Marquez cinched a top 10 spot for him IMO.
                  Ur nuts mares wins are a way more meaningful while donair wins are total bull crap with his best win being montel,and viloria is just laughable shouldn't be on thier Iam not even going to debate that one.

Comment

Rold, while I applaud you for not having the likes of Tim Bradley on your list, I must ask how in the hell is Ward number one? He cleaned out 168 but has taken no fights in which he was not favored. Yes, give him credit for stopping Dawson and decisioning Froch in boring fashion but he did go life and death with the always underrated Sakio Bika. For him to be considered in the top two he should have to prove himself against dangerous challenges higher in weight like Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez, Donaire, and even Martinez have all done. I can't take your list seriously until you move Ward back a bit.

Comment

Best list I have seen so far. Way better than The Rings ****ty list. Glad to see Mares, Froch, and Viloria make it on there. Also pleased to not see Broner on there. This is my new official list. No problem with Ward #1 could flip him or Mayweather, either way is good for me

Comment

Working...
                      X