Comments Thread For: Froch Says Kessler Rematch Talks Are Going Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Bute wants the rematch.

I think Froch wants to avoid a rematch in Montreal, because he'll be tested for PEDs.
    Are you ever going to justify your logic?

Or are you just going to keep throwing out baseless claims?

Comment

Bute wants the rematch.

I think Froch wants to avoid a rematch in Montreal, because he'll be tested for PEDs.
      He's contractually obligated, if he doesn't fight bute than bute has the right to sue for breach of contract.

Comment

Bute wants the rematch.

Are you trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Are you trolling?
          I think it's a case of him trying to find an excuse as to why Bute was destroyed by Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            He's contractually obligated, if he doesn't fight bute than bute has the right to sue for breach of contract.
            But not if they are in different countries.

For example, Quillan and his promoter Golden Boy are ignoring their rematch clause with N'Jikam.

It's certainly not the honorable thing to do, though.

Comment

This fight needs to happen next. I feel like Froch wants to fight Kessler more then Kessler wants to fight him. Froch Should fight Bute later in the year and fight Kessler first. It's a win win for Froch two big paydays for him 2013.

Comment

lmao at the peds post,froch is a natural beast not a artificial one

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Well Kessler has said that he of course would give Froch the rematch that Calzaghe didn't give him.

Its guaranteed to be a great fight, but I'd personally prefer a Kessler- Ward instead as the chance of making that fight will never be bigger than now. A Froch fight will always be there.
                  ^^^^^ this.

Comment

Froch using PED's.. LOL!!!

He wins at this level because; he is awkward, heavy handed and has a chin of steel.. He is way too slow to be using PED's.

Comment

Bute wants the rematch.

Bute looks more comfortable at LHW. He'll duck Froch, or run like a bit** and get a gift decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X