Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. prime heavies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Moorer was one of the best LHW's ever and was actually a very successful HW for a good period of time. He never claimed to be some unbeatable force of nature. Yes he did get KTFO by Foreman but who cares. Holy was a blown up cruiser too so it's not like there was any significant size advantage between the two. I just don't think he was overrated but I respect your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
      You really need to get over you obsession with Wladimir Klitshcko. Axel Schulz lost a SD to Moorer and then 3 years later glass chinned Wlad TKO'd Schulz in 8.
      Its not an obsession your just shamelessy contradicing yourself and im pointing it out.

You say Holyfield is overrated because he lost to Micheal Moorer yet Moorer is much more talented than guys like Brewster or Purity two guys who beat Wlad, but yet you dont say Wlad is overrated to say he is great and will be champion one day.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
        Its not an obsession your just shamelessy contradicing yourself and im pointing it out.

You say Holyfield is overrated because he lost to Micheal Moorer yet Moorer is much more talented than guys like Brewster or Purity two guys who beat Wlad, but yet you dont say Wlad is overrated to say he is great and will be champion one day.
        Who here is saying Wlad is a top 10 heavyweight of all time? Keep digging. Let's see how deep you can make it.

Comment

Who here is saying Wlad is a top 10 heavyweight of all time? Keep digging. Let's see how deep you can make it.
          I never said taht you said he was top ten all time. I said that you said he will be champion one day and you have said that countless times.

Tell me do you find Wlad to be overrated? after all he has lost to 2 guys who where no where near as talented as Michjeal Moorer.

Comment

I never said taht you said he was top ten all time. I said that you said he will be champion one day and you have said that countless times.

Tell me do you find Wlad to be overrated? after all he has lost to 2 guys who where no where near as talented as Michjeal Moorer.
            Ok now I'd like you to find where I said that will become champion again.

Comment

Moorer in his prime was a very talented boxer. And did you even see Schultz-Moorer?? Schultz sucks.

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/morshul.htm

Comment

Originally posted by dempseyfire
                Moorer in his prime was a very talented boxer. And did you even see Schultz-Moorer?? Schultz sucks.

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/morshul.htm
                People tend to disagree with scoring. Schulz is trash, and there really is no excuse for him to even only win 8 rounds on this biased scorecard.

Comment

Ok now I'd like you to find where I said that will become champion again.

Oh im sorry are you trying to claim you have never said Wlad will be champion.

You have lost your damn mind kid.

Tell me right now do you think Wlad is finished or will he go on to be a champion?

Comment

Oh im sorry are you trying to claim you have never said Wlad will be champion.

You have lost your damn mind kid.

Tell me right now do you think Wlad is finished or will he go on to be a champion?
                    Find the quote.

Comment

i think he would do good against them. not saying he would win but he is one tough son of a *****!!

Comment

Working...
                      X