Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fights will you be watching this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Wladimir Klitschko vs. Mariusz Wach at live 5pm

Watching Abner Mares vs. Anselmo Moreno live at 9pm (If Miguel Angel Garcia takeouts Jonathan Victor Barros early maybe I could watch Vanes Martirosyan vs. Erislandy Lara live since Showtime is showing 3 fights and HBO only 2.)

Watching Vanes Martirosyan vs. Erislandy Lara on HBO later night re-run.

Comment

Lara-Vanes, Mares-Moreno of course. And Barros vs Garcia could be decent, if I could watch it, I will. If I could only watch one fight it would be Lara-Vanes.

Comment

If it's at 5PM, then I don't see why I can't watch the Wlad fight.

Comment

DVR has just been awesome, finally got it two months ago. Before this would've sucked having to avoid seeing the until the replay, my curiosity always gets the best of me. Good lucking out Freedom. on the Enzo Mac fight, did not know his fight was this weekend. While he isn't what he once was, or anywhere close to it, he's always a sure bet for excitement with his punching power and glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
            Mares vs. Moreno, Klitschko vs. Wach and Martirosyan vs. Lara.. Can't wait!!
            Those are the three best.

Comment

The biggest fight of them all "THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION" Wladamir Klitschko making his 13th title defense.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Mares vs. Moreno
                Zaleta vs. Santa Cruz
                Casarez - Angulo
                Klitschko vs. Wach
                Martirosyan vs. Lara
                Barros vs. Garcia
                Castaneda vs. Russell

also Humberto Soto
                This^ Minus Soto.

I'm definitely catching the SHO card on saturday night and then the HBO card sunday morning. It'll be a boxing filled weekend for sure.

Comment

Mares-Moreno I will be watching over the others and there's no question in my mind.

Like I said in the other thread, the only fights I would chose to watch over this is Mayweather-Pacquaio or Mayweather-Martinez.

I would really like to watch Klitschko-Wach but I think it's on ESPN here and I'm not subscribed to that so I might have to catch it the next day.

I don't think Vanes-Lara is being televised here but I wouldn't watch it over Moreno-Mares anyway.

Comment

is that enzo macaranelli on there? lol. gtfo tunney!!!!!

Comment

I clicked 3 options and they turned out to be the top 3. Of course I'll be forced to watch the others and I don't mind. At all.

Comment

Working...
                      X