Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Benson Henderson Dec. 8 Free on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great card, I think this main event will take way before pac vs marquez start coming out. Def watching shogun!

Comment

Originally posted by licari123 View Post
      Great card, I think this main event will take way before pac vs marquez start coming out. Def watching shogun!
      yeah these ufc on fox cards end pretty early, before pac-marquez for sure

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
        I was unawre that they announced this card before the Pac/Marquez fight was announced. None the less, this is a stacked card that has PPV written all over it.

I'm real exited to see Diaz kill it.
        definetely a stacked card, we'll see what kind of ratings they pull, with penn returning and shogun on there it should help

Comment

Hell Yeah free UFC so wont have to stream lol. Nick and Nate Diaz are some of my favorite MMA fighters just because they stand and fight not be gay and roll on the floor hugging!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            and that is why you aren't a licensed official. all licensed officials scored for bendo.
            We all know how good they are at scoring fights too. There is never an issue with mma scoring.[/End Sarcasm]

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            Hell Yeah free UFC so wont have to stream lol. Nick and Nate Diaz are some of my favorite MMA fighters just because they stand and fight not be gay and roll on the floor hugging!
            They're both Black Belts in Gracie Jiu Jitsu...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              We all know how good they are at scoring fights too. There is never an issue with mma scoring.[/End Sarcasm]

lol, not in rematches b2b.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                lol, not in rematches b2b.
                I had Edgar winning the second fight, not a doubt in my mind, and fightmetric agrees. The first fight I thought could go either way...

Comment

Edgar vs Bendo doesn't matter because if Nate can start quick enough he will sock Bendo up all night, if it hits the ground I'm sure he has the skills to tap him too.

Comment

that's heavily underrating ben's ground game. the dude is impossible to tap with gumby limbs.

stand up wise, nate can put a whoopin on him. unless he pulls a condit.

but ben has the distinct wrestling advantage. great wrestling often cancels out bjj.

so i'm saying it now, don't be hatin when he puts a rory on him.

Comment

Nate via TKO

Comment

Working...
                      X