Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie scared you the most..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poltergeist also scared the sh•t out of me as a kid...

Comment

Exorcist, the shining. The most. Recent one is insidious.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I'm not really into horror movies but when I was a kid and first saw Pet Sematary that Zelda bitch scared the piss out of me
        lmao me too! That scene or whatever when she's on the bed freaked me out bad, made me afraid to go in dark rooms (other than my own) for a few years, I think I was like 8 when I saw it, I'd always imagine her on the bed!

Poltergeist is creepy as **** even to this day, one of the best horror movies of all time. The music is perfect and the scenes like the clown, the face tearing, the tree etc. are all classic. That movie used to scare the piss outta me.

The last movie I saw that really scared me was Dawn of he Dead 2004 when I was 14. Zombie movies are the only ones that can really scare me, it has to due with the primal fear of being eaten alive, being chased by disgusting walking/running corpses that look like they smell like shyt. Also being alone! I think that's scary, an empty world where you're family, friends, relatives etc. Are in danger.

That scene in 28 days later where he's walking through a completely empty city with trash, wrecked cars, etc. was really creepy, I'd have a panic attack if that was me.

Comment

I'm a big fan of horror movies, my favorite genre, I've been watching them since I was really young thanks to my friends dad's collection.

These movies scared me bad when I was little:

-House 1, the monsters in that movie were creepy as **** especially that fat lady and the thing I the closet!

-night of the living dead remake and return of the living dead

-the gate, I still love this movie even if it is cheesy.

-pet Semetary

-silver bullet and american werewolf in London

-creep show 1 (that box Monster was crazy)

-jaws (I'm forever afraid of going swimming in the ocean)

All that I can really remember right now, I've seen almost all 80s/90s horror though.

Comment

When I was young it was Halloween, i swear i could hear him breathe around my house after watching that movie. Also any zombie movie, when i was young, after watching any zombie movie i would have nightmares, I just was so scared of being eaten to death, now I love zombie flicks, at least the good ones.

Comment

The Exorcist to me is still a ****in creepy movie. One of the few that I think would have the same reaction today as it did in the 70s. The tone of the movie and the way it was filmed is what really scared people more than the overall effects.

But as a kid, and I'm an 80s kid, seeing Nightmare on Elm Street for the 1st time scared the **** out of me. The other movies that came after became a parody, but that 1st one was borderline brilliant for the time.

My favorite till this day is still Halloween. The epitome of a horror film IMO. The Europeans and Asian horror films to me have been a lot better than American horror films as of late though.

Comment

When I was a kid it was definitely Halloween...the idea of looking out the window and seeing someone STARING at your house...stalking you for hours then finally coming for you...basically how Myers acted in the first 2...I had a dark basement when I was a kid so that ****ed me up until I realized he'd never come from me, because I'm obviously not related to the guy, and don't live in Illinois...

Then of course the exorcist...my parents wouldn't even allow me to watch it as a kid...by the time I saw it in HS, it already had a forbidden allure to it, which made it even scarier.

Comment

As a kid? This one took the cake for me.

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you......"

Comment

Haha... the movie "IT" literally ruined my childhood ability to go anywhere near a drain.

Comment

"We all float down here."

Comment

Working...
                      X