Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather a welter just beat another top jr middleweight 15 plus pound advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
    Are u saying mayweather is made of pvc piping?
    Bwahaha......

Comment

I have only 1 question. If Floyd didn't weight in on fight night, how do we know Cotto enjoyed a near 10lb advantage?? Floyd looked bigger to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I have only 1 question. If Floyd didn't weight in on fight night, how do we know Cotto enjoyed a near 10lb advantage?? Floyd looked bigger to me.
        Are you serious? Cotto was a tank. He fuccin picked Floyd up with one arm man...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Are you serious? Cotto was a tank. He fuccin picked Floyd up with one arm man...lol.
          I'm very serious. If Floyd didn't give a fight night weight, how do we know Cotto enjoyed 15lb's on him. Serious as a heart attack homey.

Comment

Hmm not sure, i dont buy that Floyd was 147 on the night. He weighed more than that at WW fight nights andc why would he lose weight after the official weigh in and refuse to be weighed when if he was that light it would make his performance all the more impressive.
            Not buying the hand injury either and if it was it must have been very minor because he was letting those left uppercuts fly!

Cotto didnt look much bigger to me but must have been a bit heavier, the fight being at 154 was defo to his advantage and he looked alot stronger but even at WW Cotto would have been stronger he is a Bull

Comment

They looked pretty much the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by ali100 View Post
                Does anyone have the night of the fight weight for both fighters cause I think cotto might have had a big advantage in weight even though floyd never weighs the night of the fight.
                Mayweather is just amazing to beat him like that with that much of a disadvantage.
                Terrible bumsniffery. couldnt you have just asked this question in the post fight thread like you are supposed to, instead of making another 'I want to suck Floyd's pecker' thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I'm very serious. If Floyd didn't give a fight night weight, how do we know Cotto enjoyed 15lb's on him. Serious as a heart attack homey.
                  That kind of thinking does not surprise me.

Seems like we have to assume everything in favor of Mayweather.We have to assume Floyd weighed 15 pounds less than Cotto on fight night, even if he didn't weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Mayweather weighed in at 151 well-hydrated. So he was probably 150 on fight night. Just like the Ortiz fight.

Cotto? probably 165ish.

lol

do you guys watch the fights or just talk shizz about them?

cotto was not 15 lbs larger than floyd

get real

Comment

What makes cotto a top welterweight?

His fights after pacquiao were foreman, mayorga and a battered margarito.

Lara and Vanes would both beat Cotto, who isn't even a true jr middleweight, and is tiny for the class.

Comment

Working...
                      X