Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever stepped to there pops ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever stepped to there pops ever?

After watching the Mayweather 24/7 yesterday it got me thinking. Has anyone ever steeped up to there pops like that?

Myself, i havent, but i have been close to it sometimes when they have said or done something to piss me off, but i guess i have too much respect for them to do or say anything like that.

Last edited by Las Vegas,; 08-28-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I stepped in my poop once.

Comment

if you've ever done more than yell at your parents or maybe call them names......

something wrong with you.

Comment

im terrified of my father

with good reason

if your not frightened by your dad, you'll have issues, or in the least be an *******

Comment

I would never even consider doing something like that. I know how hard my dad has worked to support his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I would never even consider doing something like that. I know how hard my dad has worked to support his family.
              Same. I'm not afraid of my dad. But I respect him.

Comment

I would never be so disrespectful and hostile towards someone who made me who I am today. Sure we've had heated arguments but name calling your own father is ludicrous.

Comment

Never have but its overdue to be honest...my pops was around for most of my youth but left my lil bro/sis when they were really young. I had to step up and do a lot of things he should have been there for. Now he tries to run their lives even tho their out of HS and he drives my mom nuts. When my sis and or mom calls me crying and telling me about the ******ed ish he says and does it make me wanna punch him in the face. Only way I would ever step to him would be to protect my siblings and mom from his ******ed ways.

Comment

Floyd Jr really is a punk, though. He wouldn't even be a fighter if it weren't for his dad regardless of how long Roger has been training him.

Comment

Working...
                    X