J'Leon Love vs Gabriel Rosado possible for May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo
    What happened to Angulo 2?
    That fight was never being talked about. That as just the fans asking for it. I think? I never saw anything on it.

JLeon sucks balls. I'd probably pick Rosado to beat him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      That fight was never being talked about. That as just the fans asking for it. I think? I never saw anything on it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/angulo-ro...uerrero--62932

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Love beats Rosado pretty easily. Hes more built to fight Love rather than some 5' 7" bowling ball like Findley. At 160 he'll probably never fight anybody that short again. I am surprized Love didnt do much shoulder roll in his last fight. I actually think Loves shoulder roll is a little bit better than Broners to be honest. Love has Floyds check hook which Broner doesnt have. Plus Loves got the movement to go with it while Broners is a little more stationary. Which allows him to be hit.
        Ive seen Broner use the check hook pretty often

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Good fight. Rosado may be a 154 lb fighter but he's tough, and a good step up for Love. Honestly, I was less than impressed with Love his last fight. I think Rosado can beat him.
          ^^^^^ Precisely how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

http://www.boxingscene.com/angulo-ro...uerrero--62932
            Oh you right. I never saw this, thanks. Hmm if this fight comes off I if Angulo is still gonna be on the card and vs who.

Comment

Damn...Gabe being rumored to fight everybody ...was hoping he could put hands on Perro for the get back

Comment

I'm not sold on Love, at all. I'd pick Gabe if the fight materializes. I'll be sooo e rich by then it's not funny.

Comment

That would be a good fight but why is Rosado staying at 160? There are many more opportunities for him at 154, that division is loaded.

Comment

If rosado can't beat love it's time for a new career path.

Comment

IDK why Rosado would bother fighting Love, who's still just a prospect. I would be looking to face proven opposition if I was him.

Comment

Working...
                      X