Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Vs Floyd - who is the Pound for Pound PED champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    That pills pay the bills comment was good haha inaccurate but good.

I don't think either are on em tho I mean you don't see either of them getting faster stronger or bouncing around like their still 25 sure pacquiao was hurting people at ww like it wasn't **** but if you look at who he fought and the weights that could explain that.
    Sure Floyd walked down Mosley and Ortiz but that came from experience and Mosley being shot to ****

Or does it idk who cares just legalize it so everyone can do it then we'll see super chess matches and crazy knock outs all the time haha not serious
    Agreed. I think both fighters have aged properly. Floyds fresher due to inactivty throughout the years plus minimal damage during fights. Mannys been in a lot of wars and it shows.

Comment

We know for a fact that floyd does xylocaine which mean if hes willing to inject his fists with a sythetic liquid, who knows where else hes willing to inject?

Comment

a bum like bradley beat pacquiao

Comment

Floyd tested positive and paid PAC hush money

Comment

Oh the Irony in a sea of butt hurt flowmos

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Oh the Irony in a sea of butt hurt flowmos
              If they had any brains they would stay away from these type of threads, but they dont realise that their presence here is actually the punchline of the joke.

Comment

Riight.

Floyd tested positive 3x, while Pac has a big head.

Riight.

At least now they're admitting Floyd is as guilty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  you think youre the only who can troll?

hehehe, not quite, but please, keep eating

heres a mid afternoon snack: steroids CANNOT be taken orally

god the clowns here are too easy. theres a new one everyday lol

or maybe I AM serious. I dono. its hard to tell...

so the ariza pedshake theory that floyd stans perpetrated is a bull**** afterall huh?
                  Last edited by brick wall; 11-20-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Since there is no hard factual proof either guy has ever taken PEDS but there is now enough rumour and suspicion around both guys with neither ever testing dirty I thought I would poll you all for ****s and giggles..

Who is the PED king? Who has eaten more PEDS?
                    Pacman the PED muncher vs Froid the Roid king?

Paulie Malinaggi and Ivan Calderon

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      That pills pay the bills comment was good haha inaccurate but good.

I don't think either are on em tho I mean you don't see either of them getting faster stronger or bouncing around like their still 25 sure pacquiao was hurting people at ww like it wasn't **** but if you look at who he fought and the weights that could explain that.
                      Sure Floyd walked down Mosley and Ortiz but that came from experience and Mosley being shot to ****

Or does it idk who cares just legalize it so everyone can do it then we'll see super chess matches and crazy knock outs all the time haha not serious
                      pacquiao knocks guys down because he chin checks you
                      he's extremely accurate
                      all the marquez kd's, cotto kd, hatton ko all chin checks
                      he hasn't ever ko'd a welterweight, cotto could have easily made the distance despite pacquiao's aggression, now watch cotto vs floyd, if floyd stepped it up he could have really put cotto down
                      like oscar said, he doesn't hit hard
                      and mosley said he doesn't hit hard either, and he's not strong, that he didn't feel the poweer on his gloves but when he was hit he got buzzed, pacquiao's knows how to hit the button to turn your legs off

Comment

Working...
                      X