Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't worry about Morales, he's winning this Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry about Morales, he's winning this Saturday.

Trust me, he's winning that WBA belt and beating Maidana by decision. There's a reason why he chose this fight. Why else would he choose the hardest punching fighter at 140 in a weight class he's never fought at in his prime? He's winning. Most likely by SD.

De la zona norte, tijuana baja california Mexico!!

I wish but he is getting brutally knocked out.

Comment

If he could go back to 2005, he would have this in the bag easy. I just think one of those right hands is going to land and we will see the end of El Terrible.

Comment

No, he's not!

Comment

When did Erik lose his chin? That's what I want to know? Don't bring up the third Pac fight because we all know how weight drained and shot to **** he was in that fight. He's had 4+ years of rest, he's back to being skinny and healthy. All i'm saying is you never know what can happen in the ring. Erik knows why he chose this fight, he knows why he's saying he'll beat him and he will beat him. I have a feeling this will be like Zaragoza vs. McCullough

Comment

Morales vs Maidana = Chavez vs Tszyu

And the results will be very similar.

Comment

I hope he is. I will be rooting for the legend, no doubt.

This fight isn't gonna be as one sided as people make it out to be.

Even a shot blown version of Morales has a chance against Maidana.

Comment

how much?..........................

Comment

No matter how terrible Maidana is, Morales is getting brutalised.

Edit:In other words it would be a catostrophic upset if Morales managed to pull it off.

Comment

I'm so sure of Morales winning I'm willing to put up real money through pay pal. Anyone down to bet?

Comment

Working...
                    X