No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
    You see i am gay thats why I bring up ****erotic nonsense any chance I get! But thats the Puerto Rican way!! I cant help it that all we do is talk about gay men all day long. Thats why we always bring it up on this forum!

Comment

Hopefully they stop Cotto skinning his gloves

Comment

If Margarito can throw anywhere near the volume of punches he used to Cotto's getting stopped, plaster or no plaster.

Comment

I want to believe that margo didn't cheat in the cotto fight, cotto just had the wrong gameplan, well see in the rematch

Comment

Once this fight happens, and after everyone and their mother signs off on Margarito's wraps, if he still destroys Cotto, Cotto will give him his due respect.

A lot of these sad fanatics will probably kill themselves though.

That or claim that Marg cheated and somehow Cotto was in on it.

I'll tell you this much they wont face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post

Homeboy, who is still trying to be a macho cowboy confused Indian in 2011? Mexicans. Why so insecure?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                it would be hilarious if marg beats the crap outta cotto and makes him kneel and quit again.

what will be the excuse this time?
                Implants in his chin. That or PEDs. Because Cotto has never lost a fight fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  it would be hilarious if marg beats the crap outta cotto and makes him kneel and quit again.

what will be the excuse this time?
                  Margacheater will find a new way to cheat...Plaster, ephedra, energy pills were his secret weapon first, maybe now he will find something new...

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                    Homeboy, who is still trying to be a macho cowboy confused Indian in 2011? Mexicans. Why so insecure?
                    Did a Mexican rape your mom or something?

No wait, a Mexican raped your boyfriend; Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      If Margarito can throw anywhere near the volume of punches he used to Cotto's getting stopped, plaster or no plaster.
                      This makes no sense. Volume of weak punches is NOT the same as volume of plaster loaded punches.

It's like fighting a bytch for 12 rounds... regardless of how many punches she throws, it doesn't matter.

I wonder is Mexicans actually think or do they just use their brains to utter "Si senor $3 dollars."

Comment

Working...
                      X