No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gonzalez: I Knew Mares Was Badly Hurt After First Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gonzalez: I Knew Mares Was Badly Hurt After First Shot

CARSON, Calif. - In a leading candidate for Upset of the Year - and possible Knockout of the Year - former two-division world champion and knockout artist Jhonny Gonzalez (55-8, 47 KO's) registered a stunning 2:55, first-round knockout over previously unbeaten Abner Mares (26-1-1, 14 KO's) Saturday on SHOWTIMEŽ before 7,686 loud and enthusiastic fans at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.

Gonzalez's shocking upset victory in the WBC featherweight title fight sets up a possible showdown with Leo Santa Cruz (25-0-1, 15 KO's), who scored two knockdowns en route to an impressive third-round knockout over defending WBC super bantamweight champion Victor Terrazas (37-3-1, 21 KO's) in the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was hurt so bad he bought a mansion on queer street

Comment

Knock out of the year?
      Please, I can think of 20 other KO's that beat this

Comment

Knockout of the year??????? Greater than the Deontay Wilder KO and others???? If it is qualifying as just title fights, there are some others that were greater I believe.
        Last edited by richardt; 08-25-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

he beat him like you gutted a whore on Saturday night

Comment

Psychic in the hizzouse

Comment

We all knew.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Knockout of the year??????? Greater than the Deontay Wilder KO and others???? If it is qualifying as just title fights, there are some others that were greater I believe.
                ... Has Wilder KO'd a world champ or someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Has Wilder KO'd a world champ or someone like that?
                  I'm not sure how badly hurt was Mares, but I agreed to stop the fight and protect the young boy.

Comment

So who's gonna be the next undefeated, to be KO'd? better watch the two undefeated champs: Floyd jr vs Canelo! one of them will gonna get KO'd...

Comment

Working...
                    X