Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Funny Video Interview] Deandre Latimore & Jeff Mayweather 10 Random Questions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Funny Video Interview] Deandre Latimore & Jeff Mayweather 10 Random Questions.

spinks stole latimores soul

Comment

Jeff saved that interview...

Deandre lost his best opportunity at winning a title against a Spinks that didn't have hs legs under him for 12 rounds. With the infusion of talent at 154 since then, from my perspective, him winning a title does not look good for him. He could have a decent shot at K-9, but his endurance let him down in the Spinks fight and, after watching his last fight, it hasn't seem to have left. If he fuxes that, he can win a title.

He's not going to have an easy time against Quintana.

Comment

he shoulda asked. Better Trainer Roger or Sr?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Jeff saved that interview...

Deandre lost his best opportunity at winning a title against a Spinks that didn't have hs legs under him for 12 rounds. With the infusion of talent at 154 since then, from my perspective, him winning a title does not look good for him. He could have a decent shot at K-9, but his endurance let him down in the Spinks fight and, after watching his last fight, it hasn't seem to have left. If he fuxes that, he can win a title.

He's not going to have an easy time against Quintana.
          Yes he will...his boxing, accuracy, movement was off the CHARTS againt his last opponent...but his jaw turned to glass...remember, he was on a what three year lay off?..not only that, but he fought the big guy at last minutes notice....but from what I saw, his boxing skills have REALLY Improved...he used to have that busted up shoulder roll, and it didnt have any versitility to it...he just threw punches and rocked his shoulders...this fight, he was throwing all types of punches, heavy arsenal...He's gonna KO Dude!

Comment

Working...
          X