Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's why I RESPECT Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is class through and through. He doesn't get too much hate on here but its still more than he deserves. Hall of fame awaits him.

Comment

One of my all time favorites. I just enjoy the class he shows inside the ring. Will be a said day when he leaves the sport

Comment

Comment

Why are you trying to hype up Cotto?

We all know he has no chance against Mayweather .... but that doesn't mean i won't support him. Good for Cotto he's getting a good payday, but that's about it.

Comment

If you don't have respect for cotto as a fighter than you are just a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Yea I started laughing my ass off when I read that shit.

Cotto is a product of hype from his nationalistic fanatics. They make him out to be into something he's not.
              My god you are dumb.

Comment

Cotto deserves his HOF spot and one of the best in his generation accolades. Won't change him getting his ass whooped soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Yea I started laughing my ass off when I read that shit.

Cotto is a product of hype from his nationalistic fanatics. They make him out to be into something he's not.
                  I always laugh at your idiotic posts too.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Cotto deserves his HOF spot and one of the best in his generation accolades. Won't change him getting his ass whooped soon though.
                    Good avatar man

Comment

You don't have to like cotto but he surely deserves the respect of boxing fans. Never in his career has he ever ducked a challenge from anyone in his division. He could take easy fights for the rest of his career and i'd be fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X