No announcement yet.

Chat up lines- thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat up lines- thoughts?

What do you guys think about chat up lines?

There's a girl who goes to a bar I know often and I'm planning an approach for when I next see her

I'm thinking of "Jean Claude Van DAMN you're hot" when she walks past.

Originally posted by davidoff View Post

There's a girl who goes to a bar I know often and I'm planning an approach for when I next see her

In this day and age you need god ones,subtle lines like i like your outfit go a long way,and if they are pretty say it.

Comment

You need an opener..some people use pick up lines to start a conversation..but you gotta be naturally gifted to use pick up lines..most people who use them KNOW how to use them because it's not about the pick up like it's the way you say it.

Pick up lines are just used as openers to make the girl laugh..the rest is what counts..you need to pull the whole thing off other wise you'll never be able to make her wanna know more about you.

It's either the pick up like or the normal hello how's your day been?? That's just the opener..the rest is the hard part..it's not easy to make a girl interested in you..you need conversation skills and also body language skills..

Most girls don't like pick up lines tho..it's a bit of an corny approach don't you think???

Remember a good looking girl get's guys approaching her all the time..she's used to it..a pick up line won't do **** all for her..like I said you need to have the whole package..dress nice..nice haircut..good conversation skills..great body language and a stable job..if she's a hood rat then you probably won't need most of those things I just mentioned.

Comment

There is a golden rule you should remember in these kind of situations. That rule is if she doesn't say no it's not considered rape, that's why you duct tape her mouth shut before and not after. Hope this helps.

Comment

lol, im not sure that chat up line is going to work. I normally do something stupid but on purpose it actaully works if you can get them to laugh. I have said a few chat up lines but said them wrong on purpose and the girl then laughs and you can start to chat to them but you have to make it sound funny when you say it wrong or you will look like a total tit.

Comment

If she's on a bar stool try "alright love fancy something a bit harder to sit on?"

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              If she's on a bar stool try "alright love fancy something a bit harder to sit on?"
              yes he could say that but just warn him that there is a big possibility him walking out with a high heel up his ass.

Comment

asked her how much?

Comment

Originally posted by cmpunk View Post
                  asked her how much?

The classic. Followed by 'Wanna ****?' Time is money and you wanna cum straight to tha point playa.

Comment

Don't use em, but I like to use this one online

I say 'I have to tell you something'
                    They say 'What is that?'
                    I say 'I've had a crush on you for years'

Always get a laugh out of that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X