No announcement yet.

WOW, they shoulda' stopped this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
    As if nobody in here has ever made fun of a cripple, ******, ****sexual, lesbian, black, hispanic, chinese, gimme a ****in break, this kind of behavior goes on a daily basis behind closed doors or outspoken. Stop acting so "PC" that act doesn't work, this is real life, Roach hides behind his Parks and throws **** around and expects not to be hit back. What a bunch of evangelist hypocrites... I'm glad that video was aired, someone had the cojones to do that.
    Just because you're trailer park ignorant, doesn't mean the rest of us are. To be honest, I wouldn't have minded as much if the joke was witty, but instead all we got was Margarito giggling like a school girl at shaking and that gormless **** Rios nodding along like a gimp.

Why didn't they call him an ******* back or mock him for his predictions? Y'know, something he can help and is responsible for.

Comment

Well let's see. Freddie hit'em with "I've seen your last two fights" and smirked for the cameras. Silence from Team Margo.

Manny mocks Margo by pretending not to look at his hand while it's being wrapped. Silence from Team Margo.

Then Freddie blurts out: "He knew about the handwraps. Who's he kidding?"

Team Margo breaks their silence when the manager blurts out: "Shall we talk about drug testing?" Freddie get's all fidgety.

So far so good. But it's not enough. So Freddie blurts out that Manny will take him out in 8 or 9 rounds. Silence from Team Margo.

Antonio, Garcia, and Rios mock Freddie's condition.

All hell breaks loose.

Comment

in an intelligent world certain things are OBVIOUSLY off limits though...that is what it comes down to ...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4mPeN4txg <<< AMAZING that Margarito would make fun of Freddy in this fashion...AMAZING that Robert Garcia would do this...amazing that Brandon Rios would make his first foray into the public conciousness via 24/7 in a way that would make most fans HOPE FOR HIM TO GET BRUTALLY KO'd should he ever make it anywhere in this game...someone should have stepped in and destroyed this taped evidence, stopped it before it made it on to world wide TV...
          In my opinion, and i'd like to know if you agree or not, boxers have never really been known for being the type of guys who think very hard when they say things. Not an insult, I just think they speak from emotion a lot of the times and that tends to end up biting them in the ass.

Comment

You know, it's definitely ignorant what the camp did. Purely, it's unethical (shout out to Scully for the hook up), you can't go around insult a race, religion, disability, etc. Unfortunately, it happens way too much.

Roach is known for being a **** talker and bashes other fighters but I haven't heard him say anything remotely ignorant in the past. I could be wrong but that's my understanding of Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              In my opinion, and i'd like to know if you agree or not, boxers have never really been known for being the type of guys who think very hard when they say things. Not an insult, I just think they speak from emotion a lot of the times and that tends to end up biting them in the ass.
              You may have a point but...I mean, could you imagine SUGAR RAY LOENARD or ALEXIS ARGUELLO ever doing this even in fun?? Mocking a man's Parkinson's? NO WAY, NO HOW...NEVER...

Comment

This is low, now I officially hate Rios, I want Ortiz to **** him up.

Comment

the cojones to do that?? Thats what it took? Cojones?? No, man, it took ignorance..you dont think he hesitated before he did it do you? Theres a BIG difference between hype and ignorance...
                  Yes it was ignorant and trashy, but what do u expect from a guy like Rios? a guy that grew up in the streets without any respect or parenthood. Same goes for Margarito and Garcia, so f ucking what? they poked fun of Roach's Parks, big f ucking deal, I wasn't expecting anything less and I'm surprised this video didn't surface sooner.

Elie Seckback probably waited until now to put it out to create more smear propaganda like the "true reporter" he really is, another ignorant tool with a mic and a camera playing TV reporter. Why do people get so irked about this crap? this type of behavior happens on a daily basis, I got a jewish co-worker who is the most vile, rascist, piece of human s hit to ever walk the face of the earth, so f ucking what?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Well let's see. Freddie hit'em with "I've seen your last two fights" and smirked for the cameras. Silence from Team Margo.

Manny mocks Margo by pretending not to look at his hand while it's being wrapped. Silence from Team Margo.

Then Freddie blurts out: "He knew about the handwraps. Who's he kidding?"

Team Margo breaks their silence when the manager blurts out: "Shall we talk about drug testing?" Freddie get's all fidgety.

So far so good. But it's not enough. So Freddie blurts out that Manny will take him out in 8 or 9 rounds. Silence from Team Margo.

Antonio, Garcia, and Rios mock Freddie's condition.

All hell breaks loose.
                    This is basically it.

I'd personally never mock someone's parkinson's but c'mon, Roach has been running his mouth talking s.hit left and right about everyone and everything and now we're going to act like he's been quiet, with a halo over his head, minding his own business. Let's get real. He talks crap then expect the same back. Tough luck.

Comment

You may have a point but...I mean, could you imagine SUGAR RAY LOENARD or ALEXIS ARGUELLO ever doing this even in fun?? Mocking a man's Parkinson's? NO WAY, NO HOW...NEVER...
                      Didn't Frasier insult Ali's condition? It's not right, but it happens.

I guess what i'm trying to say is boxers are regular people, and sometimes they say stupid **** more then most people in the public eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X