No announcement yet.

Rashad vs Anderson makes the most sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashad vs Anderson makes the most sense

I hope Lil Nog wins and he definitely has a shot since he probably is the only person with better boxing then Rashad training with the olympians. Plus his BJJ.

But if Rashad wins it would only make sense since their really isnt any clear title contender at 185. Vitor already loss and needs another couple wins, Rockhold needs a few wins, and Weidman really needs that career defining win over a guy like Vitor, Bisping or Okami. Munoz hasnt done ***** but beat Leban whos a journeyman, and the maia fight was terrible.

If you say weidman matches up the best well Rashad matches up better since he has better hands and wrestling. Tired of Wediman crying.

I'd really rather Anderson fight him at 205 but Andersons fight in april is a title defense and Rashads better then cung le who is actually rumored lol. Anderson has dried this division out so bad its not even funny but I really wouldn't mind watching him shut up and knock Weidman the hell out,

Me neither and he probably will. Evans is good, but he's been fighting at light heavy. If he moves down and wins 2 or 3 good fights, then I could see him getting a shot.

Comment

I don't see Evans beating Anderson, especially not now. Evans did not look good to me in his last fight, seemed gunshy though he showed some impressive wrestling in the Davis fight so it'll be an interesting fight imo but I don't think Evans is good enough personally, his wrestling isn't as good as Chael Sonnen or GSP (GSP outwrestles him when they wrestle against each other) but his striking is, in order to beat Silva you need to be a versatile fighter, no one trick pony is beating him. Chael showed some serious striking skills in the first fight, that left straight he threw then ducked droppin silva was amazing.

Lets see how Evans does in this fight though.

Comment

I think Rashad is much better then chael because he's faster and more explosive. If Evans lands on Silva like Chael Silva could get caught. Evans hits 10x harder then chael and most of the middleweight division does. Rashad will wreck Chael like Jones would by brutal 1st round stoppage. Chael is a one trick poney he only could Silva because Anderson wasn't as elusive with broken ribs as he normally is like when he smashed Chael in the rematch. Except Chael can't mandlehandle Rashsd or Jones. Even a rampage-chael fight would look like rampage-hamil. Rampage even said he needs to train and update everything in his skills because he thought his wrestling was already good enough for Glover who isn't a wrestler and took him lightly. But Hamil would outmuscle chael at 205. Rampage can sprawl when training wrestling for wrestlers.

Chael isn't at 205 for a reason he's not big enough to be a one trick poney at 205 he can only bully middleweights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X