Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hatton wins on the 24th and Juan beats Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Hatton has a few great performances left in him,sometimes you have to step away to return to your true form.

Comment

Nope, a sechenko win doesnt warrant hatton elite fighters automatically, 1-2 more good performance after his upcoming bout would do the trick. I suggest paulie and tim bradley. or possibly kell brooks

Comment

i'm sure if marquez wins, top rank will do marquez/bradley or marquez/pacquiao 5. gbp also is eyeing a hatton/malignaggi rematch if hatton gets past senchenko. don't see this fight happening if both hatton and marquez win their next fights. would be pretty cool to see though.

Comment

Sure...I mean, Hatton has been brutally KO'd by two ATG's of this era, let him add a third to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            Nope, a sechenko win doesnt warrant hatton elite fighters automatically, 1-2 more good performance after his upcoming bout would do the trick. I suggest paulie and tim bradley. or possibly kell brooks
            If Hatton gets momentum and gets those thousands of fans behind him again, who he deserves to fight will have nothing to do with it. There'll be no shortage of people willing to take that money.

Comment

Khan Vs Hatton is the more suitable fight IMO.

Comment

no shot hatton belongs no where near elite level he could get seriously hurt again

hes finished
                my fav all time but its just the truth

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Sure...I mean, Hatton has been brutally KO'd by two ATG's of this era, let him add a third to that list.
                  i wouldnt call floyd ko brutal cortez stopped it
                  good ko not brutal

Comment

No. Marquez is to good for Hatton. If he can beat Pacquiao why should he bother fighting a guy Pacquiao crushed? Plus at the risk of offending Hatton's many loyal fans I don't like Hatton's mauling, wrestling, holding and hitting style. No offense meant, I am just answering your question honestly. If you like Hatton then enjoy him because he is back. I like Hatton and wish him well but I don't like to watch him fight. I love to watch Marquez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Coming off a win over Pacquiao? I doubt anyone would say that.
                      Don't forget that "everyone knew" that P4P rated Kostya Tszyu was "finished" and "everyone" predicted that Hatton would win.

Comment

Working...
                      X