Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observation of the year. Mayweather was about to cry!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhhh.... Ever think it was because he knew he won, and was happy? Jesus dude.

Comment

He about to cry too in that video where he said in a shaky voice "And Pacquiao, you're next" He looked like he was about to pass out as soon as he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Same thing with B-Hop after he KO'd Oscar, he did this big jump that he never done before. Same thing like Tito after saying "yo gane OK, yo gane" and then celebrating like never before.

Because, they knew what comes with beating Oscar De la Hoya.

Remember post-Reid?

@ 8:45

"Three Gold Medals!"

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          he fought with Oscar gloves, ring, crowd and jugdges what do you spect?
          even the announcers were pro oscar.....
          Well...Yea that's everybody who fights Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
            First off, this is in no way a Mayweather bash post. Mayweather is my favorite boxer at the moment and yes, I think he is the greatest of this era and will whoop Pacquiao....BUT.......

I was watching Mayweather vs De La Hoya and noticed something EXTREMELY INTERESTING.
            At the end of the fight after the scores were accounced and the accouncer says "AND NEW"...you can see Mayweather's knees buckle and a face that suggest he was about to cry/pull a Judah. You can even see after the guy picks him up, he looks around suprised and then realizes that he won the fight. I think the fight was so exhausting that he forgot it wasn't his belt on the line for a second. This is very interesting because he didnt look mad as if he thought he was robbed which means de la hoya did enough to make him think he MAY have lost. Your thoughts?

probably nervous because Oscar has/had a HISTORY if winning Controversial Decisions

Oscar was getting rounds because of the crowd cheering while he was hitting gloves, elbows and shoulders...

also if you watched the fight his corner told him that it was close and that they was giving him Rounds for letting his hands go, that is when Mayweather started being more aggressive

Oscar was up a round or Two early in the fight I thought but then Mayweather started to figure him out like he usually does in his fights

Comment

maybe the xylocaine wore off?

Comment

Floyd definitely didn't think he lost. Did anyone?

When Micheal Buffer read that one judge gave it to Oscar, Floyds facial expression said it all. And I assume that millions and millions of faces across the world were the same.

I could not believe my ears when he read it was a split decision.

Comment

He did make a face like "WTF" when they annouce it was split decision.

Comment

observation of what year? a bit late heh
                    anyway he's cried several times after victories that's just his M O

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      maybe the xylocaine wore off?
                      Speaking of xylocaine, isn't it legal according to NSAC?

Comment

Working...
                      X