No announcement yet.

So now Kahn destroys Victor Ortiz??? WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Kahn destroys Victor Ortiz??? WOW

Just a year ago everyone was saying that Vic would take Kahn out quick and after a loss to a very good fighter now Ortiz gets dominated? I say Victor sparks Kahn.....he's big and has speed. Victor Ortiz by KO! Anyone?

This is random as hell...

I think like most Khan fights if it goes 12 he wins..

Comment

Im not sure Id go as far as picking Ortiz to win, but I definitely think these are ultimately the 2 best fighters in the division.

Comment

Not really random, since Kahn stated they could fight in Dec!

Comment

the thread title has nothing to do with the post? LOL

Comment

Styles make fights and i think Ortiz is Amirs biggest threat

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
              Not really random, since Kahn stated they could fight in Dec!

Damn he did? That's the two best fighters at 140 IMO obviously not proven though. I like khan but this is just talk I think, doubt golden boy will want this yet

Comment

People are really overrating his win over Kotelnik now after he should have won against Alexander......and plus the fact Victor lost to Khan twice in the AMs, but it's a whole new ball game now

I hope this fight happens, and I'm very confident Ortiz KO's him in the middle rounds

Comment

Ortiz has to take Khan out early ( which he certainly can) because the longer it goes, the longer he gets outboxed and possibly stopped late.

Comment

one big shot to the head and khan sleeps for a week. ortiz is good ppl

Comment

Working...
                    X