Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be remembered as the greater fighter, Joe Louis or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
    wow, one of the worst titles run's ever? he made 25 defences of his title. the record for title defences and beat some atg's and hall of famers.

would like to hear ya resons why you don't rate louis
    Don't start him off, its psychological I think. He probably got beat up by a Louis look alike

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
      I think you need to stop creating threads personally.Your threads suck and you yourself offer nothing to debates instead running off to go start a thread in the mmGAY forum,Tell you what,How about you go to the mmGAY forum and you stay there because as much as most here dislike me,They will agree in saying that you are a class A clown

Now take Benncollinsaad(who has changed his avatar yet again)and run along and actually go watch some old boxing tapes and then you can discuss boxing and it's history in the boxing history section
      you little *****, i help put your bar on red! ha ha ha! no one likes you and everyone knows your an a alt! FACT

Comment

Why can't they both be remembered as great fighters?

Comment

you little *****, i help put your bar on red! ha ha ha! no one likes you and everyone knows your an a alt! FACT

This would imply that you have some type of evidence that I am an alt,Oh wait this was an actual accusation.Do you know what an actual fact is?

A fact is statement that can be checked and confirmed.Can you actually confirm that I am an alt? Do you have any form of evidence that suggests that I am an alternate account?

What you are using is speculation,A baseless accusation that simply cannot be proven and it's an accusation is wearing so thin that even those who irst accused can't be bothered to use it no longer

As to you giving me red Karma,The fact that you seem so proud that have given me so in some sad and pathetic way to try and discredit me really does speak volume about your life or lack of

I think you need to get out more son

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
            This would imply that you have some type of evidence that I am an alt,Oh wait this was an actual accusation.Do you know what an actual fact is?

A fact is statement that can be checked and confirmed.Can you actually confirm that I am an alt? Do you have any form of evidence that suggests that I am an alternate account?

What you are using is speculation,A baseless accusation that simply cannot be proven and it's an accusation is wearing so thin that even those who irst accused can't be bothered to use it no longer

As to you giving me red Karma,The fact that you seem so proud that have given me so in some sad and pathetic way to try and discredit me really does speak volume about your life or lack of

I think you need to get out more son
            you and slimey limey are the same person! it's so obvious

Comment

turns out hes actually tunny or something

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
                turns out hes actually tunny or something
                Nah... It's Slimey & Princeman, the only husband & wife team on BSF..

Comment

Both were legendary but Louis probably gets more recognition bacuase he was a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                    Either that or they're two halves of a split personality. I may not get along with St. Lion and consider him a bit of a troll but he DOES make some good threads and he's infinately preferable to Slimey/Pooper the two headed alt. If it comes down to Princeheadlimey slamming St. Lion I'll side with St. Lion everyday of the freaking week.

PS. I took St. Lion of ignore as I refuse to give any indirect support to Slimey Poopeater.

Poet

Comment

you and slimey limey are the same person! it's so obvious

And yet you failed to produce any form of evidence to confirm your FACT.Baseless accusations are not fact's and that is a FACT!

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                      Malone you're pretty much irrelevant on this forum now,Taunting and mocking you no longer gives me much satisfaction.I stopped taking you seriously the moment I saw your first post

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Either that or they're two halves of a split personality. I may not get along with St. Lion and consider him a bit of a troll but he DOES make some good threads and he's infinately preferable to Slimey/Pooper the two headed alt. If it comes down to Princeheadlimey slamming St. Lion I'll side with St. Lion everyday of the freaking week.

Child molester? or bad genetics?

Comment

Working...
                      X