No announcement yet.

Official OSU versus Texas thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
    LOL! Like the Big 10 has fared much better! Texas is going to make an example out of OSU tonight. They are going to make a statement to the nation that the Sooners blow donkey dick, and it should be the Horns playing the Gators! Hopefully they can get a piece of the title if they win by enough pts...

UT has taken it up the ass this year, and I hope the unleash the fury on "THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY"
    I dont think there is any doubt the Big Ten stinks and if the ****ty Big Ten finds a way to beat what most people think is the number 1 team in the land in Texas then the Big 12 like I said will need to be reevaluated.

I think Texas beats em (like everyone else) but love to see the Horns go up in flames taking the Big 12 South with them.

BTW-I think McCoy is the best player in the nation.

Comment

That Utah game was a suprise so maybe tonight will be the same. Ohio State has to stop the Texas offense because I don't think they are gonna be able to keep up if it get into a shootout. If Texas gets on a roll it could be game over pretty quick. That's what I think will happen, but if Ohio State gets that run game going chewing up clock and can make stops they have a chance.

Comment

Ohio State should win pretty easily imo. OSU has done very well in BCS games except in the NC spotlight. Texas is another Bama.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
          Ohio State should win pretty easily imo. OSU has done very well in BCS games except in the NC spotlight. Texas is another Bama.

...Don't forget the Miami win for the BCS title.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
            Go Buckeyes...a win by State means that the Big 12 South was not quite what everyone made it out to be.

Ive taken it in the ass all year from Big 12 fans telling me how great the conference is (ive agreed) and how bad the Pac 10 is (I fought)...everyone **** on the big ten and if Ohio State can win (I dont think they will) that would call for an end of the year conference evaluation.

Go Buckeyes!
            pac 10 is 1 and 0 vs big 12 and if the buckeyes win, that states the pac 10 may be the best conference, usc beat the buckeyes, and if state beats texas, id consider the big 12 a conference with very good teams with a ****load of overated teams making them, overated

hopefully buckeyes win it but i can only see texas winning

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              pac 10 is 1 and 0 vs big 12 and if the buckeyes win, that states the pac 10 may be the best conference, usc beat the buckeyes, and if state beats texas, id consider the big 12 a conference with very good teams with a ****load of overated teams making them, overated

hopefully buckeyes win it but i can only see texas winning
              Ball control with Beanie Wells and a coming out party for Pryor might do the trick…although im not putting any money on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                LOL! Like the Big 10 has fared much better! Texas is going to make an example out of OSU tonight. They are going to make a statement to the nation that the Sooners blow donkey dick, and it should be the Horns playing the Gators! Hopefully they can get a piece of the title if they win by enough pts...
                UT has taken it up the ass this year, and I hope the unleash the fury on "THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY"
                That won't happen. Utah, USC and Texas can all cry all they want. The National champ will either be Florida or Oklahoma and there won't be any gay split titles...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  Ball control with Beanie Wells and a coming out party for Pryor might do the trick…although im not putting any money on this one
                  for some reason, i think of ohio state as a better team, talent wise(they were ranked #1 in beginning of year) but texas has the national espn overhype coverage because of conference so in a way, im kinda thinking this is ohio states game to lose, if both team play their a game, ohio state and texas both play their a game, ohio state wins it

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    It seems ever since that Miami game where they got that gift pass interference call they have fallen short in the big games. They toasted Notre Dame that year, but the Irish were overrated. Especially the past few years they have not played well in the big games, except for Michigan . Texas is an explosive offense and I just don't know if they can keep up. Boeckman hasn't played consistently for a while and Pryor isn't that good of a passer. Their defense I feel has to really hold up or their in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                      It seems ever since that Miami game where they got that gift pass interference call they have fallen short in the big games. They toasted Notre Dame that year, but the Irish were overrated. Especially the past few years they have not played well in the big games, except for Michigan . Texas is an explosive offense and I just don't know if they can keep up. Boeckman hasn't played consistently for a while and Pryor isn't that good of a passer. Their defense I feel has to really hold up or their in trouble.
                      lol, correct you are. Peebs will love that one...
                      Last edited by SonnyG8R; 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X