No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Boxing’s pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather is now in the second half of his thirties, but he feels he has made the necessary adjustments to keep his crown on Saturday at the Las Vegas MGM Grand.

“It’s just starting camp a lot earlier now,” the 36-year-old Mayweather (43-0, 26 KOs) told Showtime’s Steve Farhood heading into his welterweight title defense against Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs). “I make sure everything is in place like it should be.” [Click Here To Read More]

Kill or be killed - Do or Die

Comment

you game plan is to get beat down you dumb motherfucker

Comment

Hey Keyboard Warrior. Mayweather Slays Hispanics. And as a fanatic...naturally you need a life.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
          you game plan is to get beat down you dumb motherfucker
          LOL ppl like you gonna be cryin like a b*tch when ur Ghost gets busted
          Floyd dont need a gameplan

Comment

Let's see what The Ghost shows up with, then we'll develop a game plan is the plan.

I really hope The Ghost brings the hot sauce and pours it on.

Comment

I gotta admit,it is kinda funny that Floyd likes to beat up latinos on their favorite
              holidays year after year....i bet half of the ppv buys come from them

Comment

gamelan is to beat Guerrero like you beat women you douche bad POS

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Let's see what The Ghost shows up with, then we'll develop a game plan is the plan.

I really hope The Ghost brings the hot sauce and pours it on.
                  You know he will. He will try and make it a dirty fight (really bad news for him).

IMO it will be a great style for Floyd because Guerrero is open to be hit all night.

The real question is, will Floyd be able to do enough damage to keep him off or KO him without taking damage himself.

Comment

the gameplan?

my nephew gonna whip his ass. that's the gameplan.

Comment

Working...
                    X