Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are gonna be the excuses from GB & Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That was my brother sitting ringside"

Comment

They already said they are not going to fight him so the Excuse was put in play awhile ago

Comment

yeah they will still make canelo-cotto. that will be cotto's last fight.

Comment

Would have been great to see Canelo get in the ring when Trout called him out.

Comment

I was willing to order Cotto vs Canelo on PPV before this lost. But I don't support cherry picking, good lord can Canelo ever fight someone coming off of a win or not shot???

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              It's not the point though. Trout earned it.

Josesito Lopez beat Ortiz who was scheduled to fight Canelo and got the fight because he "earned it in the ring". Now Trout did it.
              You make a very valid point! Just like Lopez earned the Canelo fight, so did Trout. I hope Canelo takes the fight with Trout because he was also CLEARLY called out in front of thousands of fans and a lot of people watching from home.

I also read Oscar's tweet and thought it was complete BS. I really hope they don't go through with Canelo/Cotto.

Comment

They are obviously gonna say CONelo had a stomach ache and had to leave the arena so he didn't hear Trout wanted to fight him. Then he's gonna think to himself,"Hey, since Trout didn't call me out. I'm gonna go ahead and get this Cotto fight signed!"

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  That would be an absolute disgrace, I don't think they would stoop that low.
                  They fought Mosley who hadn't won in 3 years and Josesito Lopez who's a 140 pounder. They've have a history of stooping lower than that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    That would be an absolute disgrace, I don't think they would stoop that low.
                    Chiguy91 said it best. History tells us that Canelo/Cotto will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                      "That was my brother sitting ringside"
                      that's a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X