No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Would 100% Consider Fighting Peterson Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Would 100% Consider Fighting Peterson Again

AMIR KHAN has shrugged off fears of burnout – ­despite his marathon training camp.

The Bolton light-welterweight has been in training since February and faces American Danny Garcia on July 14 with the WBC and WBA world titles at stake.

He took a brief break after his rematch with Lamont Peterson was scrapped at short notice in May when the American failed a drugs test.

But Khan is confident new conditioning coach Ruben Tabares will get him into perfect shape to face Garcia after his longest-ever training camp. [Click Here To Read More]

Is Khan still crying about this fight? He wants revenge on a feather fisted fighter, but will make no mention of Prescott, who really embarrassed him. Khan is a good fighter with good hand speed and he should think about getting himself a new trainer that will teach him defense instead of just running. I would like to see Khan fight Bradley next, and then take on some Big Punchers, so he can quiet all the Critics(myself included) who say he has trouble with anyone that applies pressure. But First, Khan needs to get past Garcia, who is going to be a very tough Opponent.

Comment

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Khan so to speak, but I do respect him for his willingness to take on just about anyone.
      Last edited by Bushbaby; 07-05-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Khan: I Would 100% Consider Fighting Peterson Again
        What is all this whining about PEDs? Can you imagine Ali demanding drug testing for Foreman or vice versa?? GTFO.

Foreman wouldn't care if his opponent walked in the ring with a big ass bucket labelled "STEROIDS".

Quit crying.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          What is all this whining about PEDs? Can you imagine Ali demanding drug testing for Foreman or vice versa?? GTFO.

Foreman wouldn't care if his opponent walked in the ring with a big ass bucket labelled "STEROIDS".

Quit crying.
          You are a moron.

Comment

Quit crying.
            The complaining about the PEDs is legit. But the way he carried on about the judges ,the man in the hat,the ref and all the post fight foolishness made him look a jerk. At no point did he say I need to sort out his non existant infighting skills which was the real reason he lost the fight.
            Peterson was on synthetic testosterone in the first fight that is a legit REASON for making a case for a no contest. The problem is with his joke post fight antics he was looking for excuses and made himself look a cry baby and kind of undermined his credibility when he had a legit reason for complaint when Peterson failed the drug test.

Comment

Quit crying.
              are you for real?
              I would love to see your reaction.. if your brother or father or son was in the ring with some one on PEDs.
              You had no credibility before but you have just killed it with that comment.

PS: someone who supports chavez "PED"jr... no wonder doesnt have a problem with PEDs.. haha

Comment

Good option after Garcia kick your ass ..

Comment

Apart from fighting Prescott, Khan has alway shown a willingness to fight anyone and that has to be respected by any fan of boxing, Would love to see how he handles Garcia though especially with all the trash talking he had to endure.

Comment

Quit crying.
                    Whining about PEDs? So why have you got Sergio and steroids all over your sig

Comment

Working...
                    X