No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Ready For Thurman, Negotiations Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Ready For Thurman, Negotiations Continue

Reports circulated yesterday that Marcos Maidana might be withdrawing from his scheduled fight with Keith Thurman which would serve as the co-feature to the Adrien Broner-Vicente Escobedo bout airing live on HBO July 21st.

[Click Here To Read More]

war maidana

Comment

Maidana wants to be well paid for being starched by this guy.

They probably can't pay him enough.lol.

Comment

Maidana's a blown up 140#er % Keith a big Jr middle wt, fighting up as hi as 162...he'll hava big size/strength advantage & , IMO, still crude after all his setup bouts, poor traing advice as he really has not learned much the past couple years, his strength & power wll take Marcos out b4 6...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Maidana's a blown up 140#er % Keith a big Jr middle wt, fighting up as hi as 162...he'll hava big size/strength advantage & , IMO, still crude after all his setup bouts, poor traing advice as he really has not learned much the past couple years, his strength & power wll take Marcos out b4 6...
          When in the hell has Keith weighed in at 162?

You've got no idea what you're talking about... crude? The dude can box like crazy. He has over 100+ fights as an amateur and has been boxing since he was 7. Poor training advice? He's trained by Dan Birmingham, same trainer that trained Winky Wright.

I keep seeing all these people talking **** about Thurman with absolutely no evidence to back it up. I've seen people say he is chinny, even though he's never been knocked down or even been on shakey legs. Now you saying he's a crude fighter with bad training advice?

You fools don't know wtf you're talking about. But then again, this is the same website that looks at the greatest fighters of our generation and calls them B and C class fighters.

Comment

i sparred him a few times. dude throws with some serious heat. madaina may be a bad matchup for him though being so tough. we will see what keith has.

Comment

Working...
            X