No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Vows A More Crowd Pleasing Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Vows A More Crowd Pleasing Performance

Winning isn’t everything and it’s certainly not always the only thing. Guillermo Rigondeaux has already learned that lesson the hard way, despite continuing to pick up in his young pro career right where he left off as one of the most gifted amateurs in the history of the game.

[Click Here To Read More]

don't allow a few stupid a$$ casual fans take away what us PURIST BOXING FANS LOVE...I love a chess match, I love fighters who hit and try not to get hit, I love defense, and love counter punchers I live fighters who take PRIDE in trying to be a GREAT OVERALL FIGHTER and not just some overrated FRAUD collected KO's against Flat Footed Bums

I don't want to see the TRUE BOXERS in Boxing become a Dying Breed just to please these Fans who are not going to be fans of boxing very long anyway, as soon as their favorite fighter lose their are out of here (oh by the what happened to all those Bute fans? hahaha), anybody remember those David Lemieux fans? or how about those Hatton fans (Pre Mayweather Fight)?

If Rigondeaux was to lose tonight against Teon Kennedy I will still be here on this forum and my Signature is not going to change nor will I change accounts

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      don't allow a few stupid a$$ casual fans take away what us PURIST BOXING FANS LOVE...I love a chess match, I love fighters who hit and try not to get hit, I love defense, and love counter punchers I live fighters who take PRIDE in trying to be a GREAT OVERALL FIGHTER and not just some overrated FRAUD collected KO's against Flat Footed Bums

I don't want to see the TRUE BOXERS in Boxing become a Dying Breed just to please these Fans who are not going to be fans of boxing very long anyway, as soon as their favorite fighter lose their are out of here (oh by the what happened to all those Bute fans? hahaha), anybody remember those David Lemieux fans? or how about those Hatton fans (Pre Mayweather Fight)?

If Rigondeaux was to lose tonight against Teon Kennedy I will still be here on this forum and my Signature is not going to change nor will I change accounts

Cosigned. I highly doubt Kennedy can compete with rigondeaux. But if by chance rigo were to lose I would still follow him faithfully. Thats why in my previous thread I talked about all those people saying exposed this exposed that
      Bottom line you have to accept a fighters pros and cons. I'm not delusional like most of the guys on these forums looking for some sort of super hero that's invincible. At the end of the day we're all human. Period. True fans follow boxers either way win or lose. I mean look at me I'm a die hard met fan and I catch bullschit all the time. But at the end of the day I'm a met fan through and through not some casual bandwagoner. Long live the true fan.
      Last edited by {Pito}; 06-09-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Do what you gotta do to win rigondeux. Kennedy should be no match for him. Just box man just box and if people aren't impressed who cares keep winning

Comment

Off with his head!
          I see why he wants to do this though. Donaire wants an entertaining fighter... well use Kennedy as a showcase.

Comment

Can't see this lasting longer than a few rounds. Teon has horrendous defense.

Comment

Great stuff kutfo.

Comment

You better Rigo.

You have a bunch of promising, amazingly stupid-trolls fanbase waiting for you to make them profit.

Comment

It's not all about just getting the knockout. I rather a see a decision with stuff happening in every round instead of six rounds of nothing with a well timed knockout.

Comment

This over glorified amateur fighting bums again and again.

Comment

Working...
                    X