Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac Marquez 3 Goes The Distance Is That Bad For Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of stupidity today in boxing is horrible.

I don't even know what stupid fans expect on a fight where one fighter runs and fight backwards. It's like they're expecting a scripted fight like in fake wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      If your smaller & weaker than your opponent you cannot come forward, that's dumb. However if Marquez was running he would have lived on the ropes. he only touched the ropes twice i believe the entire fight. Learn the sport.

Marquez moved latterally & made Pacman looked ordinary & foolish. There was no reason for a 40 year old lightweight who was smaller, slower, weaker & supposedly not as great to last 12 rounds with the pfp king & in the eyes of 80% of the boxing world be the clear winner.
      See what I meant? The stupidity abounds in this place. This guy is even trying to convince us that Pac was actually fighting a girl in Marquez. What a way to credit Marquez.

Poor Marquez. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        The amount of stupidity today in boxing is horrible.

I don't even know what stupid fans expect on a fight where one fighter runs and fight backwards. It's like they're expecting a scripted fight like in fake wrestling.

let me remind you of pacīs Hype job

Comment

You don't fight backwards on a hype job, homey. You fight and beat him to a pulp.

In any contact sport, the one coming forward is always the one at a disadvantageous position. Even in real life, you just don't don't lunge forward, you wait and stand on a defensive position. But since boxing is entertainment, the other one has to do something. Otherwise, the audience would start feeling ripped off and wants to get their money back.

It's all simple common sense, really. Nothing rocket science about it.

Comment

You don't fight backwards on a hype job, homey. You fight and beat him to a pulp.

In any contact sport, the one coming forward is always the one at a disadvantageous position. Even in real life, you just don't don't lunge forward, you wait and stand on a defensive position. But since boxing is entertainment, the other one has to do something. Otherwise, the audience would start feeling ripped off and wants to get their money back.

It's all simple common sense, really. Nothing rocket science about it.

I don't if some people are stupid or what and they can't analyze simple situations
            the butt hurt is strong in this one

let me remind you of pacīs Hype job

Comment

Anyone who watched the fight and wasn't Asian or paid by HBO thought Marquez won that fight.

Hell, even some Filipinos went on camera and apologized to Mexican fans ... stating that they know that Pacquiao didn't actually win that fight.

I don't know what fight some people were watching, but I saw Marquez make Manny Pacquiao about as effective as a limp d!ck in a whorehouse.

Then to pretend that the scorecards were accurate ... insane.

Marquez is ranked ahead of Pacquiao in my book.

In fact, he's ranked ahead in many books.

Comment

It was a close fight.

Most folks who saw the replay now say they weren't sure.

Lederman scored it to Pac. Three judges gave it to Pac. Compubox favored Pac.

Another thing that I find stupid is, here's all the high-tech around us, but stupid fans are still saying the same things.

It's actually simple. Watch it again and see for yourself. Don't you have your own brain you have to rely on others'?

Last edited by al-Xander; 02-26-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  As to the OP, well, Marquez didn't just last the 12, he won the ****ing fight! He is, as it truly counts, the welterweight champion of the world. Put up every stupid, pathetic, little, sad case video of slow motion punches that Pac landed all you want (there is more than enough of Marquez doing the same, he just doesn't have such creepy, obsessed fans bored enough to go that far) he just didn't win.

He got beaten by a guy he made move up two divisions, was many, many years older and smaller and who had been looking terrible in recent fights. He was put in only because he was meant to get knocked out.

The one problem is Pac isn't nearly as good as people make out (supposedly he was prime the first fight, then it was used as an excuse that he wasn't when he only got a draw, but then he was in his prime in the second fight and was going to stop Marquez, but instead got beaten, and then once again, this time he was a true complete higher and the GOAT and Marquez was an old man they were making move up two divisions and Pac, the new, complete, super version that was unbeatable, was going to stop him in one round easily.....and yet he loses the fight comprehensively...ouch...he mustn't be in his prime yet though) and Marquez is better than people think.
                  i agree. i cant remember my score card but the best i could give pac was a draw. the 2 rds that stuck out were 2 and 12 both even rds to me and pac got the draw if i gave him both of those tight rds. what i loved about the fight was that it totally exposed the pac is a complete fighter lie. hes really just been well managed since his light weight david diaz fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X