Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If No Floyd, This Could Be Pacquiao's Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: If No Floyd, This Could Be Pacquiao's Last Fight

Trainer Freddie Roach is expecting there to be some exchanges in the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito on November 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Texas. Roach is not too concerned with Margarito being the bigger guy during the exchanges. He expects Pacquiao's faster hands to land first every time.

[Click Here To Read More]

One thing we don't know yet and thats if money will buy Jr.s way out of Jail. He just may go to jail for his crimes and if he does I doubt Pac will get him in May , it maybe he won't get him until late Nov or Dec of next year, if Pac gets him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Trainer Freddie Roach is expecting there to be some exchanges in the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito on November 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Texas. Roach is not too concerned with Margarito being the bigger guy during the exchanges. He expects Pacquiao's faster hands to land first every time.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Be serious with negotiations... cut Floyd his check and the fight is on. Stop telling the media everything when it means nothing to us. just get the fight made, I'm sure Floyd will be open for business come 2011, I wouldnt be suprised if floyd doesnt make some kind of announcement during pacs fight, he has a history of doing that...

Comment

Excellent. Hopefully these guys have let the bull**** run its course and we'll see a fight with a fair monetary deal and testing that other future stars can use to follow suit.

Comment

I guess this is Manny Pacquiao's last fight then because I just don't think Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants that fight. F*** the Money legacy. His bills are paid. I've a Pretty Boy Floyd since 96' if he fights someone else that's not Manny Pacquiao, Paul Williams & Serigo Martinez all I can do is SMH Floyd you acting like a P***y and fighting baby's moms. Go buy your own iPhone

Comment

no worries, pac has got harry reid in his back pocket. the state of nevada will charge floyd guilty of assault if he b*tches out the 3rd time

Comment

B.S. Pac makes so much money now in boxing even if he loses his next fight he will make more money than 98% of all fighters out there. There is no where that he is going to make that kind of money and a boxer's peek is short so he has to take advantage of it now.

Plus Pac loves the spot light even when he is a living Icon in the PI he clearly enjoys the worldwide spotlight that he is recieving. BS

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Excellent. Hopefully these guys have let the bull**** run its course and we'll see a fight with a fair monetary deal and testing that other future stars can use to follow suit.
                I think we're in the agreement that Pac should just take OST with no cutoff.

However, not that it matter just want to see your opinion in the matter. What is a fair monetary deal in your opinion?

Comment

Relax.

Roach is only saying that in hopes he can lure Floyd to take the damn fight.

He's like saying "Floyd, see this 50million dollars? It's gonna be gone for good after a couple of months. You want it? Come and get it."

Comment

Wasn't there a recent interview with Manny stating he wasn't retiring yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X