Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mayweather fans overrate his win over hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    Im not using ANYTHING Arum has said as an argument. Im going on the things that has come out of Floyd's own mouth when asked numerous times about a fight with Cotto. Did u not forget about the video where Merchant is asking Floyd about fighting Cotto, and Floyd gave numerous excuses for why not to fight? Im referring to that vid and many other articles, quotes, vids where Floyd had made nothing but excuses for why not to fight Cotto. Should i refresh your memory?
    Did I not say words are cheap? That means Floyd aswell as anyone else. I will say it one more time in all cap, WHAT PEOPLE SAY IN BOXING ALWAYS HAS A MOTIVE THEREFORE MEANS NEXT TO NOTHING.
    Everyone knows Floyd talks **** that is what he does, he is not very artful at it and pretty crude but that is how he promotes himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
      so, how many thought hatton had a shot? who weren't brits? few.
      What does that matteR? i was only saying floyd took no heat whatsoever for this fight, it was unfinished buisness at 140 and finally hatton decided to get in the ring with him, floyd took no heat for this fight, i dont care what any of the other retro historians say, if you were here at the time of this fight, and you followed the media, everyone couldnt wait.

Comment

Working...
      X