Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson Discusses Pacquiao’s Win Over Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson Discusses Pacquiao’s Win Over Bradley

Naazim Richardson, trainer of Bernard Hopkins and Steve Cunningham, spoke with BoxingScene.com on April 18.

BoxingScene.com: What did you think of the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley? [Click Here To Read More]

i sprained my ankle reading this article

Comment

I thought it was a good fight, but maybe he didn't see as many sweet science moments

Comment

i pulled my calf muscle reading this article

Comment

I got a bad blister reading this article.

Comment

Pacquiao swam without getting wet.

Comment

I suffered irreparable brain damage reasdimjg yrihs artyivckle

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Pacquiao swam without getting wet.
                You know, it's funny. Naazim points out he is a fan of both fighters, respects them and doesn't feel like we should be entitled to expect them to deliver a great fight each time consider what they have already given us. And I think he is genuine too. And I also agree, neither looked vintage in there.

But it was an excellent, fascinating fight. Way better than anything Floyd, B-Hop and Shane have cooked up in years.

And yes, it's a little curious he doesn't give Pac credit for doing something he and B-Hop preach endlessly - the "hit without getting hit" principle, especially considering Pac is an offensive-minded fighter.

Hey, if he didn't enjoy it, he didn't enjoy it. But it feels like he's straining to find a point.

Comment

Bernard on PEDS!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Naazim Richardson, trainer of Bernard Hopkins and Steve Cunningham, spoke with BoxingScene.com on April 18.

BoxingScene.com: What did you think of the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley? [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X