50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...1318--box.html

"He just made a decision that doesn't involve logic. On the business side of things, I'm obviously more involved. When he was incarcerated for those 60 days, you saw how things went with the acquisitions of fighters I made. There was a different energy on the business and boxing side of things. Mayweather Promotions doesn't even really exist. Who is even there?
    Floyd has a system: fight. Get the money. Spend the money. Fight. Get the money. Spend the money. I wanted to develop a company where he could stay in the game after [retirement]. Now, he's right back into a very vulnerable state. What kind of businessmen do you usually get with most fighters?"

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...1318--box.html

"He just made a decision that doesn't involve logic. On the business side of things, I'm obviously more involved. When he was incarcerated for those 60 days, you saw how things went with the acquisitions of fighters I made. There was a different energy on the business and boxing side of things. Mayweather Promotions doesn't even really exist. Who is even there?
    Floyd has a system: fight. Get the money. Spend the money. Fight. Get the money. Spend the money. I wanted to develop a company where he could stay in the game after [retirement]. Now, he's right back into a very vulnerable state. What kind of businessmen do you usually get with most fighters?"

Floyd and his fans are stupid. Remember Floyd says Pacquiao can't even speak for himself and how he gets 100 percent of the money? first nobody gets 100 percent of the money, you have to pay promoters, site fees, network, trainers, managers, cable companies their share.

Also, Floyd has said many times its up to al haymon when it comes to his fights. Floyd is reliant on Al Haymon, just like the flo0mos claim Pacman is reliant on Bob Arum.

They are too blind to see the truth, and 50 cent just revealed it. Floyd doesn't have any business mind or ventures. He mainly makes money from boxing and gambles and spends it.

Al haymon will not take care of Floyd when he retires, that is something 50 cent was trying to make Floyd realize, but Floyd is too loyal and too dumb to realize it. Once Floyd retires he will be broke within 5 years.

Comment

50's the snake

But he was looking out for Floyd well being

Dont get where this snake ish come from

Comment

Mayweather has a small cadre of friends from his native Grand Rapids, Mich., who have been around him for years, but the large entourage also consists of plenty of hangers on who want to be in the limelight and who hope to be on the receiving end of some of Mayweather's money. When the money is gone, they will be gone, too. You can count on that. That scene has played out over and over throughout the years.
        Truer words were never spoken!

Comment

Floyd has made millions in boxing

50 has done what in boxing?

every fighter 50 got was due to using Floyds name

Mayweather promotions has 1 fighter that is better than anyone 50 has........FLOYD

Comment

This is a revelation!!! Nobody knew this before thanks.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              floyd and his fans are stupid. Remember floyd says pacquiao can't even speak for himself and how he gets 100 percent of the money? First nobody gets 100 percent of the money, you have to pay promoters, site fees, network, trainers, managers, cable companies their share.

Also, floyd has said many times its up to al haymon when it comes to his fights. Floyd is reliant on al haymon, just like the flo0mos claim pacman is reliant on bob arum.

They are too blind to see the truth, and 50 cent just revealed it. Floyd doesn't have any business mind or ventures. He mainly makes money from boxing and gambles and spends it.

al haymon will not take care of floyd when he retires, that is something 50 cent was trying to make floyd realize, but floyd is too loyal and too dumb to realize it. Once floyd retires he will be broke within 5 years.
              yea but 50 will??come on ya'll kill this 50 cent crap he is only mentioning floyd for attention cause 50 cent is irrelevant

Comment

I don't know if they'll let fame go to their heads when they start making $15-$20 million dollars per fight, but I do respect how humble they are and their entourage consists only 4-6 people who were with them from the get-go.

Comment

Mayweather will go crawling back to 50 Cent once he can't fight no more and the money is not coming in no more...not saying he will "GO BROKE" (I hope he don't) but once the money is not coming in and your no longer considered "THE BEST" and you no longer get the media coverage and the Camera's are no longer on you and Boxing and the Networks no longer "NEED YOU", that is when he will see things around him change and he will find out that 50 was his True Friend and not all the "YES MEN" he currently have around him

Seems to me like this was all about "OFFICIALLY BECOMING YOUR OWN BOSS" and Mayweather was scared to do it and felt safer with Al Haymon running everything for him and it is really nothing wrong with that...Al Haymon is the BEST at what he does but with Mayweather being the biggest name in boxing...what is wrong with doing things on your own since you have the name and the following to do so

Al Haymon is not working for Mayweather for "FREE" he is getting a large chunk of his Money I am sure just like any other High Profile Manager

Comment

All joking aside, the gambling will fuck Floyd if he keeps it up. Anyone placing the kind of bets he boasts about will lose most of their money. If he was winning as much as he says he is he'd be struggling to find places to take his bets.

Comment

Working...
                    X