No announcement yet.

Andre Berto "Guerrero does nothing special"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Ok.....that why Berto got beat up by a crazy dude that compares himself to a tree and also got his ass beat by a jww? On top of that, he hasn't fought in a year and his stamina was shit before the layoff. Berto is gonna underestimate Guerrero and get out boxed in the ring.
    That's a hell of an assumption.

Comment

I think Andre is kinda correct but, to be fair, this is the fight to check if Robert might have special skills. Andre does have some natural advtanges with speed and power so to overcome than will mean that Robert has something about him that makes him good. IDK about Andre sometimes, it seems like he sees the big picture but misses what puts it altogether. Always seems like he's looking beyond the fight in front of him.

anyway, maybe he's not special but

He's a southpaw Berto already has issues with that.

Along with Ortiz, Robert has some of the shortest hooks in boxing...Berto also has issues with that. You don't necessarily have to be fast if your punch only has to travel 6 inches.

He can fight inside...Berto has a major issue with that.

He's been off a year. A tough fringe contender would probably make it some rounds with Andre right now.
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-15-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

You make it sound like that fight was one sided... Ortiz was gettin rocked up too...

Comment

I like Berto, but he did have a problem in the past with a southpaw who happen to be a pretty good technical boxer. I personally though he lost to Luis Collazo, and this fight will be interesting to watch. I want to see how he deals with the Ghost, who presents some of the same issues he ran into in the Collazo fight.

Comment

Working...
          X