No announcement yet.

Anyone belive Khan would get KTFO by Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Based on what, his over 80% KO percentage? Yeah that must be it.
    who has he stopped worth mentioning?...harris who always had a crap chin?....khan took flush shots from maindana who stopped ortiz.....

Comment

Same old routine people see a high K.O ratio and get excited (as unknowable boxing fans often do). Matthysse has K.Oed a lot of nobody's when he stepped up in competition he couldn't get the K.O and he wouldn't against Khan either.

I like Matthysse he is exiting and I believe he should have got the nod against Zab and most definitely against Devon, however if he did have this huge power those fights wouldn't have gone to the score cards in the first place.
      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 07-15-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Zab Judah KO% 57.14
        Lucas Martin Matthysse KO% 83.87
        Matthyse faced bums compared to zab..

also 147...

Comment

Either Khan is severely underrated or some of you guys don't understand boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            who has he stopped worth mentioning?...harris who always had a crap chin?....khan took flush shots from maindana who stopped ortiz.....
            What Flush shots did he take? You mean the one that had him running around the ring for a few rounds after it connected? Maidana didn't hit him flush again all night after that just glancing blows and shots Amir was blocking. C'mon man you're really reaching if you believe Matthysse isn't powerful enough to knock out Khan. If Khan had a decent chin than i'd agree with you, but he doesn't. Oh that Harris stoppage was bull too though.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
              Same old routine people see a high K.O ration and get excited (as unknowable boxing fans often do). Matthysse has K.Oed a lot of nobody's when he stepped up in competition he couldn't get the K.O and he wouldn't against Khan either.

I like Matthysse he is exiting and I believe he should have got the nod against Zab and most definitely against Devon, however if he did have this huge power those fights wouldn't have gone to the score cards in the first place.
              Forget the KO percentage, the fighters he's faced like Zab says he hits hard as hell. But I guess he wouldn't know anything about it seeing as he was in the ring with him. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                Same old routine people see a high K.O ration and get excited (as unknowable boxing fans often do). Matthysse has K.Oed a lot of nobody's when he stepped up in competition he couldn't get the K.O and he wouldn't against Khan either.

Funny how Khan would suppose to be KO with the first punch Maidana lands on him, Now he is suppose to give maidana a rematch lol!!! Maidana and Lucas are just the typical plodders who follow you about like a mummy looking to land power shots, If they can't then they are ****ed..

Comment

khans got to get past judah first, which he probably will but judah is good at 140, only lost to tszyu in the light welterweight division.

as for matthyse knocking out khan i doubt it, he couldnt knock out judah, who's chin is probably as bad as khans

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Forget the KO percentage, the fighters he's faced like Zab says he hits hard as hell. But I guess he wouldn't know anything about it seeing as he was in the ring with him. SMH
                    He does hit hard who is questioning that?

Does he have one punch K.O power? No

Has he K.Oed the best opposition he has faced? No

Is Khan better than anyone he has ever faced? Yes

Does he have the skill to outbox Khan? Hell NO

Comment

did matthysse knock corley down 9 times?

maidana only knocked him down once

Comment

Working...
                      X