Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Juan Ma said he lost because the Ref had a gambling problem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    This guy lacked grace in defeat on a higher level I would think:

This guy killed Max Kellermans younger brother with a hammer. I don't know why Max's bro would even have this guy as a roomate in LA, he is unstable and violent.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This guy killed Max Kellermans younger brother with a hammer. I don't know why Max's bro would even have this guy as a roomate in LA, he is unstable and violent.
      Still scratching my head on that one my man...

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
        LOL " that is assault, he should be arrested on the spot"
        That guy did 4 months in jail for that and he later killed Max Kellerman's brother. They were friends and had been living together in Hollywood. When Max's brother had to tell him to move out, he killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          That guy did 4 months in jail for that and he later killed Max Kellerman's brother. They were friends and had been living together in Hollywood. When Max's brother had to tell him to move out, he killed him.
          woooww thats insane

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            That was one of the most embarrassing sore loser moments ever. Dude was looking like his brain was about to get swollen if he was allowed to take more punches from Salido, and Juan Ma Lopez lacks any sorta grace in defeat, dude straight up said the ref bet against him or had a gambling problem.

The ref did a good stoppage in my opinion. Juan Ma is a young guy who is already slurring his words.
            Yep, and then he had to apologize about those remarks later.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
              woooww thats insane
              Yeah, makes you wonder if they were lovers or something. I don't know where you are from, but Hollywood isn't all about the stars like everyone thinks. There's a lot of weird people there, lots of drugs too.

Comment

Yeah, makes you wonder if they were lovers or something. I don't know where you are from, but Hollywood isn't all about the stars like everyone thinks. There's a lot of weird people there, lots of drugs too.
                max use to be a rapper, thats also a new one for me

Comment

Wondering why you're not a detective my man?

This could've been solved many years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    or maybe mexican america crying when oscar pretty much lost to ever black boxers hes faced
                    Yeah except for Carr, Kamau, Coley, Whitaker, Quartey etc.

Comment

Lovers? dam thats weird, but Hollywood is a dirty ass place a lot of sickos and perverts and druggies there.

What is weird too is when Max's brother was killed, Max never acknowledged it, and you would think those two were very close because they grew up watching boxing and listening to hip hop and had their own cable boxing show on public access, but when Max blew up and got hired on ESPN he drifted away from Sam.

Max never really showed any emotion or anything that I can recall and he never speaks on his brother.

I wonder what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X