Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy ruiz jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one am excited about this kid. He's a Mexican heavyweight and he speaks perfect english. Probably a side effect of growing up in socal. but more importantly, he's got dynamic speed for a man of his... weight. I mean, he looks like a tubby guy and all, the more of a reason his speed throws you off. He looks like someone who should not have fast hands but he does. He's also good at placing his shots. even tho he's crazy fast he doesn't just wing em lookin for a payoff, he actually places his shots well with rapidity.

Obviously, he's not the answer to the double headed dragon that is the Klitchko bros, but I think he can make a solid run in the division and give us some fun fights along the way. I'll be the first to ask: Ruiz vs Arreola: who takes it? If this fight happens somewhere down the line..

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Why are you so high on this kid? He is not in shape. He is nothing special. Eventually, he will get KO.
      typical rican hater. If you cant see anything special in the kid you must be a moron. Dude is one of the fastest heavy weights today. He has good fundementals throws straight punches and in close is so explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        typical rican hater. If you cant see anything special in the kid you must be a moron. Dude is one of the fastest heavy weights today. He has good fundementals throws straight punches and in close is so explosive.
        Because I dont share your opinion I'm a hater? WTF? Dude, he looks good because he is fighting cab drivers. When he step up his competition you will see how bad it goes for him. Do you think he will be able to last twelve rounds with any decent HW? I'm realistic and not a nuthugger.

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr when he steps up a level...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Lol that mad me laugh. Go suck off on them boring klits.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

no he'll have his run. The dude can only get better and he's working on getting in shape. i think he could beat arreola...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                no he'll have his run. The dude can only get better and he's working on getting in shape. i think he could beat arreola...
                He has balls to. He has been asking for that fight. Klits too.

Comment

Working...
                X