Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    For the moment, because you Floyd fans seem to think arum will not allow Bradley to fight Floyd. I happen to believe he would. Bradley & Pacman are 2 different fighters. Arum was content to have Pacman feast on no hopers & keep him away from Floyd. Bradley is a real fighter that will fight anyone, easy fight to make. Arum can take damn near all of Bradley's money who'll be content with 6/7 million & the chance to fight Floyd.
    I dont believe he would anytime soon. However it would be funny to see just how easy the fight would be made... People like to give Floyd too much credit in thinking he could actually stop Bob Arum from making a fight. Something he has been doing for decades.

But again I would be very surprised if he put Bradley in the ring with Floyd anytime soon if ever. Bob will recycle his in house fighters with Bradley and in the meantime start hyping him as the next guy to beat Floyd. Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
      You JUST said Devon Alexander and Timothy Bradley would be better than fighting Amir Khan even though Khan would have been THE champion in the division Alexander and Bradley were just in last year.

A test fight in a division is all most fighters need and Khan's people did want that, if available.

Now, I don't agree with your scorecards but, I suspect there are few things we will agree on outside of an apparent love for boxing.

Face it, outside of Pacquiao, who Mayweather will now get criticized for fighting too late, there are no legit fights at 147. Just say that you would prefer Mayweather puts himself at a size disadvantage (and I'm sure we can all agree he will carry even less knockout potential up with him) and fights fighters at 154 and 160.
      Well 1st off, I have never said Floyd should fight at 160. I have stated from day 1 that the single most competitive most make able fight, most serious fight involving Floyd would be a showdown with him & Martinez at 154.

But for anyone to say Khan deserves the fight over winning welterweights Like Alexander, (golden boy), or Bradley is & was crazy & came back to take a chunk out of some a$$es. Khan is not even the best jr welterweight proven last night.

Comment

For the moment, because you Floyd fans seem to think arum will not allow Bradley to fight Floyd. I happen to believe he would. Bradley & Pacman are 2 different fighters. Arum was content to have Pacman feast on no hopers & keep him away from Floyd. Bradley is a real fighter that will fight anyone, easy fight to make. Arum can take damn near all of Bradley's money who'll be content with 6/7 million & the chance to fight Floyd.
        Maybe, i dont completely disagree with you. But i guess just from experience (floyd/oscar, floyd/cotto, floyd/pac, Juanma/Gamboa, Marinez/Jr) if bob dont want it, it aint gon happen. Also i think there would be a lot of questions to answer on Bobs part if he can make a Floyd/Bradly fight easier than a Floyd/Pac fight. TBH i think the only fighter under Top Ranks roster that Bob would put together in a jiffy for Floyd would be Chavez Jr. lol

Comment

Smh at this guy. That whole thread was based on if Khan won the Garcia fight. No 1 Khan was a threat to Mayweather, I certainly didn't but like I said he would have been one of the best fights available. Saying Devin Alexander it's a better foggy would have been very debatable because like I said, no 1 wants to see that **** either. Truth is no 1 around rite now besides Martinez and PAC deserve a Floyd fight. If there is, can someone please name them.

Comment

What are you on about?? If & when Devon beats Bailey, outside of Bradley, that is a better fight for Floyd than Khan, period.
            What am I on about?

I posted in the thread you made the other day about the fight and you never answered I asked more than once~, you couldn't answer it before the fight and you want props after and are talking shit~ please

Last week Devon was not clearly better than Khan and he to is a flawed fighter, so is Bradley.

Also Bradley is with Top Rank and I clearly stated no TOp Rank guys because that isn't going to happen~

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              Maybe, i dont completely disagree with you. But i guess just from experience (floyd/oscar, floyd/cotto, floyd/pac, Juanma/Gamboa, Marinez/Jr) if bob dont want it, it aint gon happen. Also i think there would be a lot of questions to answer on Bobs part if he can make a Floyd/Bradly fight easier than a Floyd/Pac fight. TBH i think the only fighter under Top Ranks roster that Bob would put together in a jiffy for Floyd would be Chavez Jr. lol
              But the thing is bob can take damn near all of the money from Bradley fighting Floyd. From his side. Besides it's not all top ranks fault the fight wasn't made. In the beginning it's relatively plain as day Floyd was hesitant on his part. It's 50/50 on both sides bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                What am I on about?

I posted in the thread you made the other day about the fight and you never answered I asked more than once~

Last week Devon was not clearly better than Khan and he to is a flawed fighter, so is Bradley.

Also Bradley is with Top Rank and I clearly stated no TOp Rank guys because that isn't going to happen~
                To you maybe. I always knew Khan was overrated. If Devon beats Bailey, (which he will), he would have been the better choice even if Khan had beaten Garcia.

Comment

To you maybe. I always knew Khan was overrated. If Devon beats Bailey, (which he will), he would have been the better choice even if Khan had beaten Garcia.
                  Baily is nobody~ in the grand scheme of things Alexander beating him really means little. Which is pretty much how Garcia would have been looked at if Khan won~

Flawed fighters are flawed fighters Khan, Alexander and Bradley are all flawed fighters just in different areas~
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 07-15-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

But the thing is bob can take damn near all of the money from Bradley fighting Floyd. From his side. Besides it's not all top ranks fault the fight wasn't made. In the beginning it's relatively plain as day Floyd was hesitant on his part. It's 50/50 on both sides bro.
                    in the beginning? We are gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. To me there is no way on Gods green earth that fight should not have been made in 2009....and i cant blame Floyd for that.

Comment

So.the best answer anybody has for a great opponent for Floyd is Devon Alexander. Smh. Any others?

Comment

Working...
                      X