Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Oscar De La Hoya "Bob Arum Say NO To Mayweather-Pacquiao Because......."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS: Oscar De La Hoya "Bob Arum Say NO To Mayweather-Pacquiao Because......."

From Oscars Twitter

Breaking news Bob Arum is saying no Mayweather fight because they will loose 20 million on gate.and Paquiao said he gave in on 2 demands Blood test and smaller share of purse.

with the smaller venue, is that wtf arum is talking about?? this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      From Oscars Twitter

Breaking news Bob Arum is saying no Mayweather fight because they will loose 20 million on gate.and Paquiao said he gave in on 2 demands Blood test and smaller share of purse.
      how would they lose 20mil at the gate? because top rank can't keep it all?

Comment

From Oscars Twitter

King a la DUCK

Comment

From Oscars Twitter

If this is truly the case, Manny needs to grow a dang backbone and speak up.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            never gonna happen and thats exactly why this fight wont happen. manny is a puppet. a tool. great fighter, but thats all he can do by himself.

Comment

LOL at his tweets about Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                I think at this point, after over 2 years of bickering, it's safe to say this will never happen.

Pac answers to Bob. And that's just the way it is. Should it be? No. But is it that way? Sadly, yes.

The only way this fight will ever happen is if Mayweather and Bob Arum agree to terms. Not Manny Pacquaio.

Comment

Remember the investment group that Arum had. Time to start bumping some old stuff.

Comment

I'm guessing this is bob's ******ed way of saying your date doesn't give me enough time to build my stadium, so I'll be missing out on the potential revenue from it

Comment

Working...
                    X