Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it still bothers me when haters say pacman CHERRY PICKED a weight drained dela hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deja_vous View Post
    he did.

You don't see pac looking to fight anybody else at 147.

fighting someone when you are heavy underdog is not cherry picking.. Only haters would say that..

Comment

you have to keep in mind .. up until the weigh in Manny was considered to small for DLH. This wasnt cherry picked. Bigger or not...Roach knew DLH couldnt handle PAC. IT wasnt to the instuctions in the middle of the ring on fight night that Roach noticed where they had a I.V in DLH arm indicating rehydrate. Its there Roach told Manny to Jump on him and dont let up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
        He did.

You don't see pac looking to fight anybody else at 147.
        You don't see Mayweather looking to fighting anyone else at 147 either. Except Marquez, maybe Pacquiao, LOL. :floyd::floyd:

And hasn't Pac been in discussions to fight Mosley and Cotto?

Comment

Didn't Oscar initiate the talks of fighting Manny & not vice versa? How is that a cherry pick.
          Bottom line Manny was an underdog, that's not a cherry pick no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
            fighting someone when you are heavy underdog is not cherry picking.. Only haters would say that..
            Ok explain why Manny isn't willing to fight Mosley or Cotto at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              You don't see Mayweather looking to fighting anyone else at 147 either. Except Marquez, maybe Pacquiao, LOL. :floyd::floyd:

And hasn't Pac been in discussions to fight Mosley and Cotto?
              Yes, both at a catch-weight

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
              Didn't Oscar initiate the talks of fighting Manny & not vice versa? How is that a cherry pick.
              Bottom line Manny was an underdog, that's not a cherry pick no matter how you slice it.
              I'm not knocking on Pacquiao. Pac will fight a bear if he has to. It's Roach/Arum that are protecting Pacquiao.

Comment

....What? Manny has haters? Really? I didn't know anyone hated Manny Pacquiao. Can you show me these hater's posts so I can memorize their names? There can't be more than three or four on the entire forum, right? I wasn't aware it was possible to hate someone who fought with an exciting style and kept his mouth shut. Underrate him, challenge his pound for pound status, etc. Fine. But hate? Nah. Can't believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                  Ok explain why Manny isn't willing to fight Mosley or Cotto at 147?
                  the same reason mayweather would never fight klitschko..
                  there is a difference between a total IDIOT a winnable underdog

BUT STILL NOT CHERRY PICKING !

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
                    the same reason mayweather would never fight klitschko..
                    there is a difference between a total IDIOT a winnable underdog

BUT STILL NOT CHERRY PICKING !
                    Yea Klitschko is a HW Mayweather is a WW, Manny is a JWW he would be moving 1 weight class up, why not fight them in their weight? and not saying he cherry picked anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                      Yes, both at a catch-weight

I'm not knocking on Pacquiao. Pac will fight a bear if he has to. It's Roach/Arum that are protecting Pacquiao.
                      I'm sure they both would've fought Floyd at a catchweight as well. But :floyd: retired instead, coming back only to fight featherweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X