No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Curtis Stevens on Facing Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Curtis Stevens on Facing Gennady Golovkin

Bill Emes catches up with Curtis Stevens to discuss his upcoming WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in November. [Click Here To Read More]

I am really forward to seeing just how over rated he feels Golovkin is after Round one is complete? I'm thinking all of that bravado may change. Macklin has been in with some pretty good fighters in Martinez & Sturm and seems to think Golovkin is a excellent fighter. Maybe Curtis Stevens will have a similar report after Nov 2nd or maybe not... Should be fun while it lasts.

D

Comment

In before frank fuccits

Comment

Hes going to destroy you stevens.

Comment

should be interesting while it lasts, wont be long that's for sure...

Comment

Haha this guy got KO'd by a guy with 19 losses and hes saying something about GGGs opposition. Curtis is gonna get hurt BAD!

Comment

STevens you got a chance to redeem your career. I wish you well but I think you may get KTFO.

Comment

Stevens is a ghetto punk who will get hurt badly.

Comment

I like Stevens, he's an entertaining B level middleweight but GGG is on a whole different level.

Comment

Steven's is a front runner, he may have a slight chance early for a ko if he can hurt GGG which I have not seen anyone do but GGG is probably putting him to sleep and it should be fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X