Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPV Buys will Mayweather/Guerrero and Canelo vs. Angulo/Trout get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is like some type of self win for Floyd Fan base? Does it really matter how much Money he makes in a fight? You aint getting none of it. Who gives a ****!
    Its pathetic that a fan base thrives more on PPV buys over a good fight. Like the PPV sells excuses the cherry picked lame ass boring fights. This cracks me up every time. hehehe heeeeee ooh wee

Comment

1.4-1.5ish, I can actually imagine this one hitting 1.6. You have people buying for both Mayweather and for Canelo, plus you have the people that'll buy because they like Roberts story.

Should be a very dramatic 24/7

I really think around 1.4 to 1.6. Also a lack of really good boxing PPVs in awhile, so that'll open up some people's wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Mayweather-Hatton was 950k. Pretty close to 1 mill.
        950K is 1.2 - 1.3M in Bob Arum numbers. Then again, Floyd doesn't need Bob to lie about his numbers in order to compete with someone who sells more.

Bottom line, if the card is stacked the way it shoud be (May Guerreo, Alvarez Trout, Broner Burns/Gamboa or moves up to 140) it will be a great night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Is like some type of self win for Floyd Fan base? Does it really matter how much Money he makes in a fight? You aint getting none of it. Who gives a ****!
          Its pathetic that a fan base thrives more on PPV buys over a good fight. Like the PPV sells excuses the cherry picked lame ass boring fights. This cracks me up every time. hehehe heeeeee ooh wee
          Why even comment here then?

Comment

I think a Mayweather-Canelo card is pretty much a lock to break 1 million PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              Why even comment here then?
              Because i want to, i guess!

Comment

I just hope people take this into account when Pac had Chavez jr on his card, Tyson had Chavez Sr and Trinidad on his, and Oscar had Morales on his.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I think a Mayweather-Canelo card is pretty much a lock to break 1 million PPV.
                  Either way it will reach 1 million. I suspect this May, the card will hit 1.2+ while if Floyd fights Alvarez in Sep (assuming he beats Trout) it will do Mayweather Mosley numbers, 1.4+.

Comment

850k-1mill?

Floyd-Canelo would get 1.5. Just my guess.

Floyd-Alexander gets 700-800k. I think any opponent for Floyd would get him 700k+.

Edit: Oh, with Canelo-Trout on the same card? Maybe 1.1mill? Vs Angulo probably just around 950k-1mill.

Comment

They could roll in the corpse of Castillo, and the fight would get major plays.

Mayweather, Canelo on the same card, Cinco de Mayo weekend?

I can understand the resentment over Floyd picking Devon on here, but the things that I mentioned above pretty much guarantee that there will be plenty of people buying the PPV.

Like I said, it is a LOCK to get 1 million plus buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X