No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Khan Should Win Every Round Against Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Khan Should Win Every Round Against Zab Judah

Trainer Freddie Roach has been studying tapes of IBF 140-pound champion Zab Judah; in particular the close decision win over Lucas Matthysse, in order to build a proper strategy for his boxer, WBA junior welterweight Amir Khan. On July 23 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Khan (25-1, 17 KOs) and Judah (41-6, 28 KOs) will unify their titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

You don't even believe that Freddie. The fight sells itself, it doesn't need your help.

Comment

I think Khan is going to win,but I don't believe Khan is going to win every rd..Judah is better then getting blown out by any fighter imo..

Comment

Once Judah checks that chin, The Bank of Khan, will pay up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          You don't even believe that Freddie. The fight sells itself, it doesn't need your help.
          Saying he expects his fighter to win every round is hardly a good way of selling the fight now if Freddie was trying to make out it would be more competitive than it actually will be you may of had a point.

I think Roach genuinely believes Khan will win every round and why wouldn't he think that if he sticks to the game plan Khan will be more active in every round his height and rage will allow him to stay out of trouble.

Khans going to stop Zab and most likely dominate him.

Comment

I think Judah will fade after the third round as always !

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
              Saying he expects his fighter to win every round is hardly a good way of selling the fight now if Freddie was trying to make out it would be more competitive than it actually will be you may of had a point.

I think Roach genuinely believes Khan will win every round and why wouldn't he think that if he sticks to the game plan Khan will be more active in every round his height and rage will allow him to stay out of trouble.

Khans going to stop Zab and most likely dominate him.
              Man if I didn't already have like 10 bets on this fight I'd bet you for all your points. Zab is winning this fight. I can see Khan winning as well though, but IMO Zab will take it. Now way is Khan winning every round, Roach doesn't even believe that. He's just talking crap.

Comment

I hope Judah checks that chin.

Judah has decent power.

Comment

Zab Judah got the mayweather trademark....talk, talk, talk and talk

Comment

Khan will win this via KO/TKO. He has under rated power and i don't think Zab will expect it.

Comment

Working...
                    X