No announcement yet.

Troubles starting again? Real IRA claims Co Down car bombing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    Do you think the real IRA will come to much like start the troubles up again ?
    there have been quite a few bomb attempts, most of which have been unreported in the media. (they dont even mention the road being closed, its a bastard getting to work sometimes!) They planted a car bomb at MI5(or 6, can never remember which is which) here about 2 months ago which went of; they'd be well up for starting it all again.

Trouble is, they dont have the man power, the equipment or quite frankly the brains to be a serious threat. 2moro is their biggest oppertunity for causing serious damage. Most of their bomb attempts have been unsuccessful, but they're learning, thats why i think the one u reported was just a trial so they could iron out a few faults.

Also i think its safe enough to assume that special branch have a few people in the real IRA. A few money making scams have went **** up for them (cops caught them), and like i said most of their bombs havent went of, so someone is throwing a spanner in the works.

Also Sinn Fein could bring them down overnight if they REALLY wanted to. They campaigned a long time to get the british army out of here and now they are gone (officially at least) so if they real ira cause enough of a stink the tories/lib dems might send them back. Then we'll find out what old Gerry and Martin's priorities are. They would never give them up to the british, but a few people going on the missing persons list or left dead in the street as a message would put a big dent in their plans. (Or they could be in on the whole thing, i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them)

In all honesty im pretty much expecting pure carnage 2moro. If the cops find the bombs (if there are any) before they go of then at least we'll know that the spies are doing their job.

Comment

ireland is mad because they dont qualify in the world cup

Comment

GARVAGHY ROAD NO ENTRY

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          GARVAGHY ROAD NO ENTRY
          they gave up on that years ago. Went of without a whisper this year. Its not the 12th, its a different parade.

Mind you there's probably one ****wit still living in a caravan in the field there in protest.

Comment

i like the ira's artwork,

Comment

**** the IRA..

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                its the 12th July parades tommorrow, i expect a bomb or 2 to go of. Or at the very least a few hoaxes. Hopefully they wont kill anyone. Lots of kids about on the 12th. People bring their whole families to it.

I dont buy what that report said about attempting to lure cops to the area to kill them, its a trial run. 2 bombs have been left within 5 miles of my house in the last few weeks, Ive had someone going through the farm sheds at night (might be *****s looking for stuff to steal - that was my 1st thought. Or it couldve been soldiers searching the area - they arent supposed to be doing anything here so it wouldnt surprise me them doing a stealth search or 2 at night time here concidering the last couple of weeks - or it couldve been chuckies looking bomb materials or a van to use for a bombing - 3 vans have been stolen in the area in the last week)

My local parade is in Ballygawley. If u hear about a bomb going of there 2moro chances are im dead cos the town is tiny!
                GTFOH, tin foil hat wearing paranoid motha****er. There can only be 1 answer and it's whatever the government tells you it is. It was only a thief.

J/k man, people over here don't believe there can be multiple possibilities to certain situations. Really though, stay safe up there. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                X