Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he's not going to fight the best guys out there in his next five fights he's not going to sell a lot of PPV.

Comment

• Bob Arum is Manny Pacquiao's boss and God is Arum and Pac's boss. God said it's a wrap, so time to call it quits Manny. Remember the famous words from Manny Pacquiao? "A fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr can wait but heaven can't" Manny is using God to duck Floyd. Ha ha ha!
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-26-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• i love this thread....I love to watch all the dumbass` Bumweather fans try to throw the attention on Pacquiao,,,,hwhehehheeheheeeee LMFAO...Floyd Admits hes ducking five or six fights....hehehehehehehe so funny....epic!

"im not fighting tough fights....im too old":Aui:..hehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          well he obviously just ducked pac so we know he won't fight him and he said he would only fight sergio at 150 yet he's fighting cotto at 154. this is how smart people think. they use evidence to form conclusions. dumb people just use their own imagination and pretend floyd is about to fight everyone dangerous, although that's in direct contrast to reality. oh well i think floyd will fight vitali next year. he didn't say that he wouldn't!
          Get off Floyd's nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i love this thread....I love to watch all the dumbass` Bumweather fans try to throw the attention on Pacquiao,,,,hwhehehheeheheeeee LMFAO...Floyd Admits hes ducking five or six fights....hehehehehehehe so funny....epic!

When was the last time Pac fought 6 strong champions? Dude won't even fight Miguel Cotto who he beat down prior at a comfortable weight in the rematch. Pac fan hypocrites.

Comment

• Money May fighting big boy fights at 154.

Poochaio is fighting bloated super light weights at 147

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                i love this thread....I love to watch all the dumbass` Bumweather fans try to throw the attention on Pacquiao,,,,hwhehehheeheheeeee LMFAO...Floyd Admits hes ducking five or six fights....hehehehehehehe so funny....epic!

Floyd was a hall of famer after 135. The rest is just the icing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  When was the last time Pac fought 6 strong champions? Dude won't even fight Miguel Cotto who he beat down prior at a comfortable weight in the rematch. Pac fan hypocrites.
                  Being the thread is about Bumweather...and not Manny Pacquiao,the 8 time 8 different world classes best P4P baddest man on the planet t ....name 6 Floyd has fought? heheheheheeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    So what? If he doesn't think he is at the top anymore and isn't going to keep fighting top guys, what's wrong with him admitting it?

He'll be 36 soon. Would you rather him lie and say he's fighting the best if he fights some top 20 guy and tell you it's a great fight?
                    Just to remind you, yesterday the topic on hand was that Mosley was OLD, inactive and so on when he fought Floyd BUT you kept on insisting otherwise.

Now that Floyd admits at 35 years old that he is getting old, you flip it around and say "why can't you understand?"

Funny how it comes right back into your face!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X